Search:

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. [SOLVED] I've confirmed this, apologies, the client never...

I've confirmed this, apologies, the client never indicated I received a modified version of the plugin. Still bazaar that the download link allows the other plugin to download before processing, hey,...
  2. [SOLVED] BTW I haven't yet, so let me stop and say: ...

BTW I haven't yet, so let me stop and say:

THANK YOU

Your plugin ads critical functionality to Jobroller and I think you did a wonderful job coding it. I have pretty high standards for other...
  3. Replies
    Views

Dimitris Updater Plugin Fails on Multisite

Has anyone gotten this plugin to work on multisite? I add it and you can't "enable per site" so I network enabled, put in my API key, but it still doesn't show any available updates for ClassiPress....
  4. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] Nevermind, it was the EVA theme, version 1.3.1....

Nevermind, it was the EVA theme, version 1.3.1. Upgraded and problem went away.
  5. Replies
    Views

Weird CSS Issue with Spacing

The invalid spacing, for some reason, has been applied before the float height and width styles. I've never seen it before but for some reason you have 4 spaces instead of 1 tab before the float and...
  6. Replies
    Views

[TUTORIAL] If you don't want to hack core code (we never do...

If you don't want to hack core code (we never do that), you can use this Javascript solution in your child theme to redraw the map canvas:...
  7. Replies
    Views

I have programmed a solution for this, but it...

I have programmed a solution for this, but it took a lot of time and thought. If you are interested, send me a message and how much you would pay for a "plugin" that helps you accomplish this. If I...
  8. Replies
    Views

Check this thread, where I talk about the issue...

Check this thread, where I talk about the issue and propose a solution and workaround:

http://forums.appthemes.com/error-error-no-ad-pack-has-been-27851/#post150665
  9. [SOLVED] Check solution at: ...

Check solution at:

http://forums.appthemes.com/error-error-no-ad-pack-has-been-27851/#post150665
  10. [SOLVED] PROBLEM: You can break ClassiPress by setting...

PROBLEM: You can break ClassiPress by setting "Charge for Listings" to no, and while leaving your pricing model to the default "Fixed".

SOLUTION: Change "Charge for Listings" to yes, or change the...
  11. [TUTORIAL] V, I am really glad you all are happy with the...

V, I am really glad you all are happy with the tutorials. I've been doing my best to build a good community reputation, not just here, but in the WordPress communities in general. I want people to...
  12. [TUTORIAL] Just trying to do my best to keep people on track...

Just trying to do my best to keep people on track of making there changes in child themes. Its in the communities best interest. I hope that our free tutorials helps grow the ClassiPress community...
  13. [TUTORIAL] We have had this tutorial up in our articles...

We have had this tutorial up in our articles section for quite some time. And our version of the mod allows you to NOT modify core ClassiPress files, instead using a Child Theme you don't have to...
  14. Shared hosting = unknown amount of websites on...

Shared hosting = unknown amount of websites on the server = who knows if your website will load. VPS = only as good as the resources you buy for it. The amount you will spend on hosting will be...
  15. Replies
    Views

Problem 1, you modified your theme, and with...

Problem 1, you modified your theme, and with other javascript. The theme selector uses javascript so you could have very well broken you theme that way.
    Problem 2, have you looked at the firebug...
  16. Replies
    Views

yes, definately an issue with your links now that...

yes, definately an issue with your links now that you mention it, those URL's are supposed to look something like this:

http://cpmodlite.sethmatics.com/edit-item/?aid=579...
  17. Replies
    Views

What version of ClassiPress are you working from?...

What version of ClassiPress are you working from? Have you modified the dashboard template page? I have many installations and none of them have issues with these actions. You may also check and see...
  18. Ignore his article, use my code. He describes an...

Ignore his article, use my code. He describes an "improper way" to do what I'm showing you here, not to mention his code doesn't deal with disabling the previous javascript like mine does. Yes, put...
  19. So because you have modified code, the only way...

So because you have modified code, the only way to work this out correctly in the child theme would be to disable the theme-scripts file and enqueue your own javascript file.
    something like this may...
  20. Ok, the tutorial is finally finished, you can...

Ok, the tutorial is finally finished, you can check it out here:
    http://sethmatics.com/?p=1397
  21. If it makes you feel better, I'm going to be...

If it makes you feel better, I'm going to be creating a tutorial on adding category icons. Should be up early this week.
  22. Replies
    Views

I've seen that companies code, its trash, I'll...

I've seen that companies code, its trash, I'll never launch another site with premiumpress. I tried it before coming to AppThemes. Once I found ClassiPress I never looked back. There such thing as...
  23. Replies
    Views

I will have to defer to the JR development team,...

I will have to defer to the JR development team, sorry.
  24. Have you consulted my free articles and...

Have you consulted my free articles and tutorials?
    http://sethmatics.com/category/articles/classipress/
  25. Replies
    Views

Your very welcome, I'm glad its working for you.

Your very welcome, I'm glad its working for you.
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4