Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. [TUTORIAL] Filter Your Ads on Classipress Dashboard - firestormcs Freebie

hey guys,

sorry, this is a re-post because like a bonehead i put it in the legacy forum. my bad :).

Anyhoo, here's some code that you can include on your site to let your users filter their...
  2. [SERVICE PROVIDER] Hi everyone, i am so sorry for the delay in...

Hi everyone, i am so sorry for the delay in responded and not participating as much as i'd like here in the forums. My company has been buried for months and i just haven't been able to come up for...
  3. [SERVICE PROVIDER] awesome, guys thanks for the interest. I'll...

awesome, guys thanks for the interest. I'll finish putting together some files as soon as possible. I'll also be posting some free tutorials so look for those in the near future :)

thanks again
  4. [SERVICE PROVIDER] ClassiPress Modification Services - Mods and Custom Design Available

Hi everyone,

I am the developer on www.postpanda.com. It's still in development and testing, but a lot of the mods and features seem to interest a lot of you.

I have had numerous requests for...
  5. Replies
    Views

Re: Add Icon next to Parent Gategory

hey guys,

here's how i accomplished this on http://www.PostPanda.com:

i used the directory layout as my home page style, and if you open your theme-functions.php file and look for the...
  6. Replies
    Views

Re: New Site - PostPanda.com

Thanks! Still not sure what we're gonna name him yet :D .

For the mobile version i'm using a modified version of WpTouch ( http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/wptouch/ ).
  7. Replies
    Views

Re: Direct link to specific form?

the only way to bypass the "select category" portion of the new post form is to send the page a POST variable called "cat" with the id of a category as it's value. the easiest way to do this is to...