Search:

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] You need to also update Classipress to 3.4.1...

You need to also update Classipress to 3.4.1...
  2. Replies
    Views

Go to the seller's page for the product you...

Go to the seller's page for the product you purchased, in your case you would go here http://marketplace.appthemes.com/child-themes/clipper/discounty/#support and as you can see the seller has...
  3. If your using version 3.4, go to...

If your using version 3.4, go to classipress/includes/custom-forms.php file and around line 538 is where you will find to change the text of the "Ad Package" label..
  4. In the backend, go to Settings --> Reading and...

In the backend, go to Settings --> Reading and look for where is says "Blog pages show at most" and change the post count to 15 :)
  5. Thread: registerpage

by laura
    Replies
    Views

Sorry, I was helping someone else..You should be...

Sorry, I was helping someone else..You should be able to reinstall Classipress, all of your content, settings ect..Are saved in the database, so you won't lose these things, only any customizations...
  6. Replies
    Views

Your welcome :) As for your other two missing...

Your welcome :) As for your other two missing pieces..You can purchase this plugin from the marketplace http://marketplace.appthemes.com/plugins/featureme/ to take care of the issue of users being...
  7. Replies
    Views

Have you set up "featured ads" under the...

Have you set up "featured ads" under the Classipress -> Pricing --> General tab? Ordering a "featured ad" is done during the ad submission process...
  8. Replies
    Views

Under Settings --> Security --> Back Office...

Under Settings --> Security --> Back Office Access should be set to "Admins Only", and to disable the Wordpress user tool bar, go to Settings --> Advanced --> Disable WordPress User Toolbar and check...
  9. Yes, Classipress 3.4 and WP 4.1 on my test site...

Yes, Classipress 3.4 and WP 4.1 on my test site is fine, and haven't run across any issues yet..
  10. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] Thanks Roi! I like the "Crown" icon, and it works...

Thanks Roi! I like the "Crown" icon, and it works like a charm :)
  11. In this thread...

In this thread http://forums.appthemes.com/report-classipress-bugs/go-back-button-does-not-71363/page-3/ go to post #25 to resolve the issue...
  12. Replies
    Views

In actions.php, around line 72 look for this...

In actions.php, around line 72 look for this code:

<span class="folder"><?php if ( $post->post_type == 'post' ) the_category(', '); else echo get_the_term_list( $post->ID, APP_TAX_CAT, '', ', ',...
  13. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] Your welcome :)

Your welcome :)
  14. Thread: Today Views

by laura
    Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] Yes, my apologies...Unfortunately, there's no...

Yes, my apologies...Unfortunately, there's no setting in Classipress to turn one or the other view options on or off..You would need to customize the core files in framework/includes/stats.php file...
  15. Your right there's no options in Classipress for...

Your right there's no options in Classipress for customers to cancel or deactivate their registered account. You could request customers who wish to have their account removed from your site to...
  16. Replies
    Views

There's also a few threads opened already about...

There's also a few threads opened already about contact form emails not working properly...
  17. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] Unfortunately, at this time there's no option in...

Unfortunately, at this time there's no option in Classipress to allow users to choose more than one category to post ads in..To accomplish this you'll mostly likely will need to customize this...
  18. Replies
    Views

I'm using Classipress 3.3 on my live site and...

I'm using Classipress 3.3 on my live site and upgraded to WP 4.0 last night with no problems..Also, have upgraded 1 test site with Classipress 3.3.3 installed on it without any issues as well..Highly...
  19. Replies
    Views

Yes, I agree that there should be a better and...

Yes, I agree that there should be a better and more effective way to handle images, and not just "unattached" ones...Dealing with images can be a bit of a pain, from uploading, sizing ect..and then...
  20. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] What versions of WP and CP are you using? Have...

What versions of WP and CP are you using? Have you tried deactivating all of your plugins? Have you double checked your settings under Classipress --> Settings --> General for the Categories Menu...
  21. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] Try getting rid of: .top-widgets { color:...

Try getting rid of:

.top-widgets {
    color: #fff;
    background-color:#000;
    }

.button,
    .button[disabled] {
  22. Have you tried resaving the permalinks? Or...

Have you tried resaving the permalinks? Or deleting Classipress, and then re-uploading it?
  23. I use the MultiPort child theme as well, and...

I use the MultiPort child theme as well, and still I'm not having an issue..Not sure what you mean by "stock" versions WP and CP though..Could you elaborate on this, please?
  24. I'm running same version of WP and CP and don't...

I'm running same version of WP and CP and don't have this issue...Have you made any changes either in the code or in the admin settings for featured ads?
  25. Replies
    Views

You could check out Envato Marketplace...I did a...

You could check out Envato Marketplace...I did a quick search on Themeforest http://themeforest.net/category/wordpress/ecommerce and quickly picked this theme...
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4