Search:

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. [SOLVED] Would I be correct in assuming that this, in...

Would I be correct in assuming that this, in actions.php, is what has fixed the duplicate email issue for new user registrations?

OLD:

NEW:
  2. [SOLVED] I missed that this has apparently been fixed....

I missed that this has apparently been fixed. Please disregard my post. Thanks.
    Wonder if this will become an official release to get it into the hands of people.
  3. [SOLVED] In my case users receive the below 2 emails each...

In my case users receive the below 2 emails each time they register:

Email #1:

Subject: [Websitename] Your username and password

Body:

Username: username
  4. [SOLVED] Duplicate emails for new reg since upgrading to CP 3.5.8 and WP4.7

Since upgrading to Classipress 3.5.8 and Wordpress 4.7 (no other changes) I am now receiving 2 email notifications every time a new user registers. Is anyone else experiencing this?
  5. So what has happened to Classipress 3.5.5?

So it appears, according to the release information page, that the release of Classipress 3.5.5 is now "TBD". Can anyone "in the know" please share what is going on. It was scheduled for beginning of...
  6. Who said anything about "becoming more...

Who said anything about "becoming more difficult"? Things progress and yes they can become more complex and difficult but if you are unable to support your product and release updates that are...
  7. ............................... ...

http://i.imgur.com/7lZgUin.gif
  8. So is that it, no more Classipress releases?

So what is going on with Classipress? Is there no more development being done? 3.5.1 was clearly a mess and this is why I have stayed with 3.4.1 and Wordpress 4.2.x.
    Wordress 4.4 is in beta and...
  9. Replies
    Views

None of our business but this is obviously not...

None of our business but this is obviously not the main gig. If it was we would not likely be in the state we are in.

If we could finally have an official explanation as to what exactly is going...
  10. Replies
    Views

I am still with Wordpress 4.2.5 and Classipress...

I am still with Wordpress 4.2.5 and Classipress 3.4.1.
    I have NO intention of upgrading to the horribly bad 3.5.x release.
    Frankly it is a complete disgrace and the lack of ownership and follow up...
  11. https://wordpress.org/plugins/updraftplus/

https://wordpress.org/plugins/updraftplus/
  12. The lack of any official word on wtf is going is...

The lack of any official word on wtf is going is is extremely discouraging but then again it has been like this for over a year now. What a mess. :(

Look at JReviews forum, for example, just 2...
  13. Replies
    Views

The search icon is not vertically aligned with...

The search icon is not vertically aligned with the form beside it.
    This needs to be fixed.

http://i.imgur.com/kYHdo6y.png
  14. Replies
    Views

My assumption is that there is not one and the...

My assumption is that there is not one and the work is outsourced but then again they share absolutely no information with us customers so who knows.
    The communication with customers here is sadly...
  15. Samcy Wordpress 4.2 released. Take precautions before upgrading your Classipress sites.

As most of you are probably aware Wordpress 4.2 was released today. If you are going to upgrade be sure to do one of the below or preferably both:

1. Install to be a test site before production.
  16. Replies
    Views

If you purchase the Advanced Custom Fields plugin...

If you purchase the Advanced Custom Fields plugin in the marketplace it can do this for you.
    I have it running like that on my site.
  17. Great. Perhaps the Appthemes folks can take some...

Great. Perhaps the Appthemes folks can take some of this code and integrate it into the official release.
  18. Samcy Could someone from Appthemes provide a follow up...

Could someone from Appthemes provide a follow up on this as this is could be very important. Thank you.
  19. Replies
    Views

"Contact" tab on side bar widget

The sidebar non-configurable widget widget (with the tabs - map, contact, poster) currently has the map tab appear by default.
    Is there anyway to allow us to make the "contact" tab appear on top...
  20. Taskerr theme related/linked fields support?

Will Taskerr have custom fields support and also will it have linked fields in the case of Country -> State/province -> City? By this I mean if a user selects a country it would then populate the...
  21. Thread: Appthemes

by bellboy
    Replies
    Views

My wish is that the below would be addressed by...

My wish is that the below would be addressed by Appthemes:

1. Why is support still so unresponsive for all themes?

2. What is happening on the new theme development front? For example, 3 new...
  22. Thread: 3.3 eta?

by bellboy
    Replies
    Views

Seeing as grid style display is so popular for...

Seeing as grid style display is so popular for Classipress, why it is not included by default? I hope that this has been added to 3.3 or soon to an upcoming release.
  23. Thread: Version 3.1.6

by bellboy
    Replies
    Views

Can someone from the team please tell the people...

Can someone from the team please tell the people when 3.1.6 is planned for release?

Why not then just use rubencio's advanced search plugin. It seems to do the job quite well. He is one guy...
  24. Replies
    Views

I am in Japan and have been completely wrapped up...

I am in Japan and have been completely wrapped up regarding the disaster happening here (Fukushima) as many of lives have been turned upside down. Some far more than others of course. While I must...
  25. Replies
    Views

So there it is, sure enough the inevitable delay...

So there it is, sure enough the inevitable delay rears its head again. Could we please get a STATUS update on what is happening with Classipress and not just a "JAN-FEB" on the releases page. What is...
Page 1 of 2 1 2