Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Well, I'm the developer of this childtheme. So...

Well, I'm the developer of this childtheme. So you can ask here or send me a PM
  2. Citrus Night - A stylish dark, customizable and readable classipress childtheme!

Hi @ll,

I'm working on a new childtheme "Citrus Night" for classipress (newest version). This new childtheme is a stylish dark, customizable, simple, and readable theme with additional features...
  3. Replies
    Views

I believe that there are no limits to creating...

I believe that there are no limits to creating categories and subcategories. If you have to create categories and subcategories manually.
  4. Replies
    Views

hi, a good choice is to setup the facebook...

hi,

a good choice is to setup the facebook login.

also there is an option in cp that is not depending email confirmation ... (the user chireates his password so he is put a...
  5. Replies
    Views

I've done it on my classipress site:...

I've done it on my classipress site: lo2012.heatondev.com (dev site, not live) and its not hard.

In the child css file ( in my case, teal.css) I changed .header_menu to:

.header_menu {
  6. Replies
    Views

http://forums.appthemes.com/wordpress-migration-gu...

http://forums.appthemes.com/wordpress-migration-guide-19089/
  7. Replies
    Views

You may check these plugins; WordPress › My...

You may check these plugins;

WordPress › My Category Order « WordPress Plugins
    WordPress › Category Order « WordPress Plugins
  8. Replies
    Views

I agree with you on the privacy issue, but the...

I agree with you on the privacy issue, but the contact form page of the ad is for the exclusive use of the visitor, which will take the questions about the advertised product or service and has...
  9. Replies
    Views

Whilst you may think this is doing 'clients' a...

Whilst you may think this is doing 'clients' a favour, there are a number of reasons why it is NOT a good idea.

1. Firstly, you are re-directing mail without the consent of the Sender or...
  10. Replies
    Views

Just resave your permalinks.

Just resave your permalinks.
  11. Replies
    Views

I see that you are still using version 3.0.5.3...

I see that you are still using version 3.0.5.3 and so you may try updating to version 3.0.5.4. This is usually due to the mb_strlen module issues that is fixed with the latest version.
  12. To make this function work will be necessary...

To make this function work will be necessary modifications to the "theme-emails.php" Go to Wordpress admin => Appearance => EditorSelect the "theme-emails.php"and locate the section below. Now you...
  13. Replies
    Views

Pathetic performance. I am embarrassed to have...

Pathetic performance.

I am embarrassed to have aligned myself with Classipress and I am now stuck in.

Having done countless hours of due diligence in the software selection phase of our site...
  14. Replies
    Views

C'mon, Pepsi. Who is working on this theme?...

C'mon, Pepsi. Who is working on this theme? Anyone? Only David part time?. I'm getting really bored with the runaround. Is anything happening? What's the problem in telling us the truth? When's the...