Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. There is a small revision to the above code that...

There is a small revision to the above code that is necessary, or else search does not work correctly.

Change this:

else :
    $args = $wp_query->query;
    $args['orderby'] = 'title';
  2. Replies
    Views

VANTAGE map-import-fix

Hi,

VANTAGE's import function will not show map if the listing doesn't have the lng and lat coordinates. They have implemented a fix that will get the coordinates automatically when you edit the...
  3. Replies
    Views

[FEATURE ACCEPTED] Great idea. Consider it done in the next release...

Great idea. Consider it done in the next release 3.0.4.
  4. [SERVICE PROVIDER] ClassiPress Modification Services - Mods and Custom Design Available

Hi everyone,

I am the developer on www.postpanda.com. It's still in development and testing, but a lot of the mods and features seem to interest a lot of you.

I have had numerous requests for...
  5. Replies
    Views

A new issue with register plus: I have a...

A new issue with register plus:

I have a website field in my registration (not required) which seemingly was working fine until I noticed that my last poster entered www.site instead of...
  6. Replies
    Views

Re: Anyone using register-plus?

yes I'm using register plus and I have posted a set of CSS that allows you to get your registration to look like what I have on this classifeds site:
  7. Replies
    Views

New ClassiPress Web site

If you haven't already noticed, we recently launched a brand new look and feel to our site. Previously ClassiPress was only one page but with all the information we wanted to share, it was worth...