Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Samcy Hi RoyalStar, You will need to remove it from...

Hi RoyalStar,

You will need to remove it from the menu. To do so, please go to your WordPress admin area, => Apperance => Menus. Now select the header menu and remove that menu item from the list....
  2. Replies
    Views

Samcy Did you see this?:...

Did you see this?: http://marketplace.appthemes.com/plugins/payment-gateways/payfast/#install
  3. Thread: Demo Site?

by dimitris
    Replies
    Views

Hi royal, This is the name of your site, set...

Hi royal,

This is the name of your site, set in wp>settings>general,

btw this is the the Vantage forum so i ll move your thread to ClassiPress forum.
  4. Replies
    Views

Samcy Sorry, for some reason I did not get notification...

Sorry, for some reason I did not get notification that you replied.

Anyway, yes as Samcy said, my product on the marketplace is a child theme. It changes the design of the main theme and has some...
  5. Replies
    Views

Samcy Hi Royalstar, Yes, I recommend to leave it...

Hi Royalstar,

Yes, I recommend to leave it as it is. As soon as 5-6 featured ads are online, the slider will work perfect.

The images are not to big. What you see in the listings and...
  6. Replies
    Views

Samcy What you see in the marketplace are "Child...

What you see in the marketplace are "Child Themes". To have them working, you still need ClassiPress as the main Themes installed. So nothing to exchange ;)
  7. Replies
    Views

Samcy I would fire your IT technician :) he not only...

I would fire your IT technician :) he not only reinstalled your theme, you have lost your database too!!!! Hence the loss of all your ads, users, content etc... Maybe he just made a new WordPress in...
  8. Replies
    Views

Samcy Hello Royalstar, Try to enter the admin area...

Hello Royalstar,

Try to enter the admin area with this link: http://africanlarder.co.za/login/ or this one: http://africanlarder.co.za/wp-admin/
  9. Replies
    Views

Samcy Hello Royal Star, I guess you are using an...

Hello Royal Star,

I guess you are using an older version of ClassiPress in combination with the newest WordPress version 3.5. That would explain the warnings that you are getting. So please update...
  10. For an ad to show up in the featured ads slider,...

For an ad to show up in the featured ads slider, either the customer has to check the featured ad box when they are completing the new ad for, or you need to manually make the ad "sticky" from the...
  11. I would just make an image file with your email...

I would just make an image file with your email address in it, Pepsi is right.

I believe you are looking for the mailto: code though if your pursue this.
  12. Replies
    Views

It's not recommended you post up your email...

It's not recommended you post up your email address in this way, because in all likelihood you will start getting a ton of spam.. Hence the reason why the contact form plugins exist.

In saying...
  13. No problem. As mentioned in your other thread,...

No problem. As mentioned in your other thread, you can find a video tutorial on the ClassiPress installation instructions page on how to set up other plugins if this helps?
  14. Usually the instructions are available on the...

Usually the instructions are available on the plugin download page, and I'm not sure which one you are using but assume it works the same as the one I have.

That is, you need to create a new page...