Search:

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Here's the first step:...

Here's the first step: https://thewpguru.com/adding-admin-editable-users-types-in-classipress/

This shows you how you can add 2 different 'badges' to your site.

I may look at doing a follow-up...
  2. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] The issue is far beyond ClassiPress support, you...

The issue is far beyond ClassiPress support, you need to make sure G-Suite is working properly outside of your site. Make sure you got all DNS settings right.
    After you confirm you can send /...
  3. Replies
    Views

This item is now complete. You can see a demo by...

This item is now complete. You can see a demo by going to the following page and clicking on the "Demo" link:

https://marketplace.appthemes.com/child-themes/good-old-classipress-3-childtheme/

I...
  4. Replies
    Views

Structured Data BreadcrumbList error

Hello,

Classipress 4 BreadcrumbList has an error.

@id should be a URL instead of a name.

5. Replies
    Views

We are working on adding an option for Bing maps.

We are working on adding an option for Bing maps.
  6. Replies
    Views

OpenStreetMaps option needed please.

Google Maps Java API is too expensive to use now. No longer Free. Its $7 per 1000 maps. Sure they give you $200 credit but my site goes through it in 5 days. Hopefully you guys provide us who don't...
  7. Replies
    Views

Hi covoiturage, To change the 'Select one'...

Hi covoiturage,

To change the 'Select one' text, you need to edit 2x files - classipress/includes/theme-functions.php (around lines 194 & 197) and classipress/includes/forms/step1.php (around...
  8. Replies
    Views

I'm lost at your request. How does a picture...

I'm lost at your request. How does a picture display a listing of ads within a category? Please explain so I can understand you better what you are asking, thank you franky.
  9. Tutorial on how to add "featured image" to the right of image in Grid-mode

Here's how I put my featured Ribbon to the right of image using the grid-mod

1) Upload the attached image into your grid-mod images folder - I have named the image "featuredR.png"
    2)Go...
  10. [3.3+] Just change the "jquery.cookie.js" file to...

Just change the "jquery.cookie.js" file to "jquery.js" and change it also into the functions.php file.

Thanks it !

lespast.com
  11. Replies
    Views

[TUTORIAL] here you go... screenshots from an ipad: ...

here you go... screenshots from an ipad:

horizontal layout:
    https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/946077_666604150033017_400155616_n.jpg

vertical layout:...
  12. Samcy Don't get too dis-heartened with the support. I...

Don't get too dis-heartened with the support. I feel your pain.
    Granted it is really poor - in fact it is the worse support I've ever had the pleasure of experiencing - BUT, If you can bite your...
  13. [3.3+] Thanks with some direction to Mr. Green, and...

Thanks with some direction to Mr. Green, and following up on the Mod Security issue. Some hosts including mine have a Mod Security manager. I went in and unchecked Mod Security for my domain and all...
  14. Replies
    Views

Samcy There are basically 2 ways to "skin this cat"....

There are basically 2 ways to "skin this cat". Either you use dedicated software, as mr_green has suggested by linking PoEdit yesterday (I believe), or you install a plugin, Codestyling Localization...
  15. [3.3+] In case anyone else has the same issue... On...

In case anyone else has the same issue...

On my dedicated server we have "Mod Security" installed. This was blocking either the code or file itself which had ".cookie" in the name. If this is...
  16. Replies
    Views

Grid has been updated. You can now download...

Grid has been updated. You can now download version 2.3 from your customer dashboard. Cheers!
  17. Replies
    Views

[CP 3.2.1 OR EARLIER] wordpress > Configurations > Reading > select:...

wordpress > Configurations > Reading > select: Your latest posts.

Go to the Classipress admin>>Settings>>General tab and set the "Home Page Layout:" dropdown option to Directory Style
  18. Replies
    Views

The processor behind the payments methods...

The processor behind the payments methods changed. The API that powers them all got unified across all of our themes so we can offer a variety of payment methods that work across all of themes....
  19. Thread: 3.3 eta?

by talent
    Replies
    Views

Just so you know, and others are aware - Mr Green...

Just so you know, and others are aware - Mr Green originally built the grid mod as an "addon" to Classipress and as far as I am aware, it is still available as such. I purchased the grid mod from him...
  20. Samcy yes you have costum field (cp_startdatum) ?

yes
    you have costum field (cp_startdatum) ?
  21. Replies
    Views

Hi, No, I am not using infinite scroll from...

Hi,

No, I am not using infinite scroll from the link you provided below. I am currently using Vantage Ajax Load Posts plugin by Mr. Green. See link below for details.
  22. [SOLVED] Check this out, it may help you:...

Check this out, it may help you: http://forums.appthemes.com/grid/advert-image-size-change-46360/

Take care
  23. http://content.screencast.com/users/helmuc/folders...

http://content.screencast.com/users/helmuc/folders/Jing/media/9a724b15-2220-4bbc-8eba-01c754d3c915/2013-03-06_1435.png

- - - Updated - - -

I assume that you know how to edit basic html ;)

24. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] Thanks a lot, it's solved ;) Appreciate your help

Thanks a lot, it's solved ;) Appreciate your help
  25. Replies
    Views

Usually everything is sorted by the Publish Date...

Usually everything is sorted by the Publish Date in Reverse Chronological order (Newest first). If you change the Publish Date (should be near submit?) to be today, you should bump your ad to the top...
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4