Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

A majority of the features planned for 3.1 were...

A majority of the features planned for 3.1 were already implemented in 3.0.5, apart from things like the Facebook Integration and Advanced search functionality. There's no reason why you couldn't...
  2. Replies
    Views

I am in Japan and have been completely wrapped up...

I am in Japan and have been completely wrapped up regarding the disaster happening here (Fukushima) as many of lives have been turned upside down. Some far more than others of course. While I must...
  3. [TUTORIAL] Hi, anybody else with this category dropdown...

Hi, anybody else with this category dropdown issue? Mine is not any category :s
  4. Replies
    Views

Then in your style comment out the following ...

Then in your style comment out the following

/*.prdetails p.tags{background:transparent url(images/tag_orange.png) no-repeat scroll 0 6px; clear:both; padding:5px 0 5px...
  5. Replies
    Views

We're working on a solution ;)

We're working on a solution ;)
  6. Replies
    Views

Cockpit ---- admin Panel

http://e3.img.v4.skyrock.net/e32/dreamsinthesky973/pics/1002316338_small_1.jpg

At the beginning I want to sell it , not for the price but for the pleasure to sell
    we are all here for that not ???...
  7. BTW... very nice words! Clients feedback &...

BTW... very nice words!
    Clients feedback & comments rules!
    I'm very glad you finally found solutions IN THIS FORUM FOR FREE, as I recommend you.
    Regards,
  8. Beta testing for 3.1 will be open to all existing...

Beta testing for 3.1 will be open to all existing customers, so once it's ready you'll be able to download it like usual updates..
  9. Replies
    Views

[TUTORIAL] OK I FIGURED IT OUT!! and for the record,...

OK I FIGURED IT OUT!! and for the record, changing the ad to the Draft status does not send the end user an email.

I simply duplicated the code that handled the Ad expiry email notification:
  10. Replies
    Views

In case you didn't catch it, Hugo

Aqui es el ejemplo mas reciente..

putting the checkbox custom fields lists into the sidebar, in this case, the "Ads" sidebar, only forcing it to display at the Top, not after maps and ads and any...
  11. Replies
    Views

Checkboxes-- a suggestion

I have now modified ClassiPress 3.0.4 to give me checkboxes in my custom fields editor.

It works the same way as the dropdown lists where every value you put in is separated by a comma.

Except,...
  12. Replies
    Views

[MOD NEEDED] You can define the number of posts in your...

You can define the number of posts in your index-directory.php.

Look for this part in line 100 or so

Here you can add , 'posts_per_page' => 15 (number of posts you want to display) to the...
  13. Replies
    Views

You may take a look at the official wordpress...

You may take a look at the official wordpress codex for the "if user is logged in" statement here http://codex.wordpress.org/Function_Reference/is_user_logged_in .