Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Hi Mirela, I was about to check your site's...

Hi Mirela,

I was about to check your site's admin settings but could not get through because of connection error - "The connection has timed out".

Anyway, if you can access your admin proceed...
  2. Hi Mirela, Please message your site's URL and...

Hi Mirela,

Please message your site's URL and the admin login details so I can check the settings.

- Jomark
  3. Replies
    Views

Dimitris You need to change the css values to the...

You need to change the css values to the following. Basically the css has a width set to 468, so you need to change the values to a larger width and height. Make these changes in your child theme if...
  4. Replies
    Views

Ok, so to clarify further about Club Packages,...

Ok, so to clarify further about Club Packages, the lifetime updates which are currently available will continue to be available when we have finally set up the option for existing customers to...
  5. Replies
    Views

I emailed Yumiko from AppThemes Support, ...

I emailed Yumiko from AppThemes Support,

This was his reply.

Hope that helps Fiorese, Cheers!
  6. To include both posts and job listings in the...

To include both posts and job listings in the main RSS feed, add this to your functions.php file (this will be included in JR 1.4):

// Add custom post types to the Main RSS feed
    function...
  7. Replies
    Views

[CLIPPER] We're in the final phase of testing and fixing...

We're in the final phase of testing and fixing some last minute bugs. Pending no major setbacks, we hope to have it ready by the end of the month.
  8. Replies
    Views

I know, I know.. nobody wants to hear from me.....

I know, I know.. nobody wants to hear from me.. you only want to hear from David. But here's me for now anyway ;)

He and I discussed this topic today, and of course the many frustrations...
  9. Replies
    Views

Hi Fiorese. I've sent you an email so we can...

Hi Fiorese. I've sent you an email so we can discuss this offline.
  10. Replies
    Views

Hi fiorese, our designer is in the process of...

Hi fiorese, our designer is in the process of updating the psd so it matches the latest design. We've made several design changes to the theme recently but have yet to update the psds. My appologies...
  11. Replies
    Views

Ok guys, you may or may not notice I have merged...

Ok guys, you may or may not notice I have merged 3 threads into one here.. they all relate to the same topic so I figured it will be easier for everyone to follow if I do this and update in one...
  12. Replies
    Views

I think it is already resolved with the latest...

I think it is already resolved with the latest version.
  13. Replies
    Views

Well, you're in luck now.. v1.2 has actually just...

Well, you're in luck now.. v1.2 has actually just been released (although not officially announced yet)... From the changelog.txt

changes:
    - Added 'Job Packs' functionality
    - New orders...
  14. Replies
    Views

Yes, there are some bugs that have been picked...

Yes, there are some bugs that have been picked up, but they are relatively minor and are going to be fixed in the fix release due out next week. I have already commented to some pre-sales customers...
  15. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] We've done some profiling and benchmark tests and...

We've done some profiling and benchmark tests and it turns out the main culprit is the page view counter which now appears on every ad listing on the home page & category pages. We'll be making some...
  16. Replies
    Views

[FEATURE CONSIDERED] This feature request has been discussed with the...

This feature request has been discussed with the development team and a ticket has been logged. This means it has moved on to the next stage where I can track progress of its release in a future...
  17. Replies
    Views

[TUTORIAL] Rotating Banners and other Advertisments

For those of you who have been looking for a way to rotate your 468x60 or 336x280 advertisments here is a solution for you. You can even use animated GIF files to add some flare to your ads.
  18. You should be able to change this from within...

You should be able to change this from within your actual WordPress settings. Go to the WordPress (not JobRoller) "Settings" > Reading > and change the "Blog Pages Show at Most" to the number you...
  19. Replies
    Views

I think you can probably change this by changing...

I think you can probably change this by changing the 'slug' for that specific part in theme-functions.php (found in the JobRoller theme folder/includes).. haven't tried it out myself so I'm not sure...
  20. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] I too am not able to replicate the problem on my...

I too am not able to replicate the problem on my own site, but would like to see it in action if one of you with the issue would like to PM me your wp-admin login so I can try it out on your site. If...
  21. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] Try logging first with the jobroller login. Do...

Try logging first with the jobroller login. Do not log out. Then type on the address bar www.brandbinder.com/wp-admin/ .
  22. Replies
    Views

Why does anyone even have to bring up this stupid...

Why does anyone even have to bring up this stupid issue? Hasn't this lawyer-mentality done enough to wreck this country, now it has to trickle down to us simpletons that want to make simple little CP...
  23. Replies
    Views

[TUTORIAL] This is how I did it, someboy PM'd me to ask...

This is how I did it, someboy PM'd me to ask also.

I added this to line 68:

<li><a href="#block4"><span class="big"><?php _e('Categories','cp')?></span></a></li>

And I added this on line...