Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

I think it it will be included per development...

I think it it will be included per development note in the Ideas Exchange page Register for job seekers .
  2. Replies
    Views

Last word from the team is that it will hopefully...

Last word from the team is that it will hopefully be early this week.. They still have to get the demo site updated, documentation updated etc.. There's more to do than getting the release itself...
  3. Thread: Taxonomy

by barukar
    Replies
    Views

Olá... Não sei como alterar os arquivos...

Olá...

Não sei como alterar os arquivos mencionados!
    Mas sei que vc deve verificar se os novos nomes não são os mesmos do Blog.

Se vc tem tag com o nome de “marcador” no Blog e ad-Tag com nome...
  4. Replies
    Views

I think hostmonster and hostgator will work just...

I think hostmonster and hostgator will work just fine. I have more 2000 unique visits a day on one of my sites and they were able to handle the traffic just fine. Though I am planning to move them on...
  5. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] In the ClassiPress admin dashboard > Settings >...

In the ClassiPress admin dashboard > Settings > "Advanced" tab, there is a "Cufón Font Replacement" field. If you read the help info and description there it should explain how to get the font...
  6. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] You may try this link...

You may try this link http://www.dnawebagency.com/how-to-add-an-admin-user-to-the-wordpress-database .
  7. Replies
    Views

ClassiPress 3.0.5 released!

Hey all. Just FYI, it looks like ClassiPress 3.0.5 was just released so log in and get downloading! :D No announcement yet but I'm sure one is forthcoming. Congratulations to the AppThemes crew! Good...
  8. Replies
    Views

@titomartins, please do not re-post the same...

@titomartins, please do not re-post the same comment in numerous threads. You have already posted in the relevant payment gateway thread so this is sufficient to make your vote. Thanks.
  9. Replies
    Views

@titomartins, I see you have already found the...

@titomartins, I see you have already found the other payment gateway thread (this is not the place to make requests, as it is for pre-sales questions, plus this specific thread was related to paying...