Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Are you planning to give him, me and all the...

Are you planning to give him, me and all the other customers who are dissatisfied and tied down to a release promised 6+ months ago a refund?

If not mind your own business.
  2. Seth, Thank you for posting this. I have...

Seth,

Thank you for posting this.

I have now commented out that line in theme-login.php and installed Register Plus and all is working as it should. I get standard wordpress login with...
  3. From a business perspective, I completely...

From a business perspective, I completely understand this. In fact most "custom modification" clients that send me requests usually have most of there requests associated with the registration. I...
  4. Here's how to make the field not show up on their...

Here's how to make the field not show up on their ad:

In your css file add the following code at the end:

.content_left li#cp_fieldname {display: none;}

Just add it for each field you need. ...
  5. Replies
    Views

Hello, Let me start by saying that I sincerely...

Hello,

Let me start by saying that I sincerely appreciate all the hard work and creativity that is being accomplished by David and all the developers at AppThemes. I do have to agree though with...
  6. - Imagine an "appthemes" theme, where you could...

- Imagine an "appthemes" theme, where you could host "ads" "business directories" "coupons" and other post types simply by turning them on or off at will?

- Seperation of Content and Search...
  7. You know, I can totaly relate from your...

You know, I can totaly relate from your perspective while being fair towards AppThemes' new approach, yes the custom_post definately and litteraly "killed" many possibilities and extensions that help...
  8. Hey Steel, 1. Agree, I wouldn't rush any...

Hey Steel,
    1. Agree, I wouldn't rush any programmer to put out a half-functional system online, all in a timely and reasonable matter.
    2. Reverting back to 3.0.4 would mean revoking the...
  9. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] Do you use the plugin ad-blocker? The ad blocker...

Do you use the plugin ad-blocker? The ad blocker plugin seems to block all content that has the css class "ad" (including classipress ads)
  10. Replies
    Views

Wow... a lot of people feel exactly the same way...

Wow... a lot of people feel exactly the same way I do - at least that’s given me some comfort.

I know the Theme Release Status page says:

"It is highly recommended to NOT schedule client...
  11. Replies
    Views

I bought Classipress six months ago, got...

I bought Classipress six months ago, got frustrated with the dozens of mods that were needed to try and make it into a profitable software, left the forum for four months, returned a couple of weeks...
  12. Replies
    Views

This is starting to get painful - Jan-Feb? No WP...

This is starting to get painful - Jan-Feb? No WP theme is that important, and I am starting to wish I followed one of the other classifieds themes (which seem to have overtaken classipress in terms...
  13. Replies
    Views

So there it is, sure enough the inevitable delay...

So there it is, sure enough the inevitable delay rears its head again. Could we please get a STATUS update on what is happening with Classipress and not just a "JAN-FEB" on the releases page. What is...