Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. solution:...

solution:
    http://forums.appthemes.com/bug-3-1-advanced-search-refine-fails-19820/#post93112
  2. Replies
    Views

Well I have found a way to open up the categories...

Well I have found a way to open up the categories a bit when posting an advert...

if you go to /classipress-313/includes/forms/step1.php.

open up the file and look for this section (around line...
  3. Replies
    Views

[MOD NEEDED] To get a blank price (as on Business Classifieds,...

To get a blank price (as on Business Classifieds, Essex, London, UK, Worlwide), you need to change the code in theme-actions.php and single-ad_listing.php to this...

<div class="price-wrap">
  4. Replies
    Views

Activating Advanced Search | AppThemes...

Activating Advanced Search | AppThemes

Regards,
  5. Replies
    Views

If you are planning to have an advanced search as...

If you are planning to have an advanced search as part of your sidebar or maybe included in some page this is NOT what ClassiPress includes as the so called "Advanced Search", instead there is a...
  6. get the Secure Contact Form from wordpress...

get the Secure Contact Form from wordpress plugins (search for si-contact-fom) and this contact form allows up to 4 forms to be created and up to 8 custom fields...

Its that easy to set up, my 3yr...
  7. I am taking note of this request and will refer...

I am taking note of this request and will refer this to the developing team for consideration.
  8. Replies
    Views

I just did this today. hope it helps...

I too have few categories so I've made tabs for them.
    It's a pretty crud solution cause I'm still waiting for the 3.1 version to make it nice. Here is a rough description. It's not a complete...
  9. Replies
    Views

I think this has been reported already and might...

I think this has been reported already and might already be fixed in the next version. I'll keep note of this and refer this thread to the developing team as a follow up.
  10. I think Classipress uses the default wordpress...

I think Classipress uses the default wordpress search function of which doesn't support search in custom fields. You may check this links as there are suggested codes to make it work...
  11. Replies
    Views

I think it can be implemented using the the...

I think it can be implemented using the the "is_user_logged_in" and "in_category" functions of wordpress. You may check the function reference here...
  12. Replies
    Views

2) The second widget I want and I think all of us...

2) The second widget I want and I think all of us are interested in it is:

I need a widget with the list of the states/provinces in the right bar so, when you click on one state, all the ads from...
  13. Yes, I have already read you private message but...

Yes, I have already read you private message but since 3.1 is about to be released and so the features you want to be implemented might already be included in it.