Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Thread: Form

by jomarkosabel
    Replies
    Views

Hi isnet, I misunderstood your issue as I...

Hi isnet,

I misunderstood your issue as I thought you were referring to a different form. Anyway, kindly PM again your site's URL and admin login details so I can check the custom form settings to...
  2. Replies
    Views

In this instance it appears as though you haven't...

In this instance it appears as though you haven't extracted the classipress.zip from the original download file.
  3. Replies
    Views

I was about to chime in but I think isnet has...

I was about to chime in but I think isnet has said it well.
  4. Replies
    Views

Gerard, You are really better to unzip the...

Gerard,

You are really better to unzip the classipress file on your PC then use an FTP programme like Filezilla and just overwrite the files on the server.

I really would recommend you create a...
  5. Replies
    Views

Gerard, Why don't you make a backup copy of...

Gerard,

Why don't you make a backup copy of your site and try out the upgrade in a test environment (subdomain or subfolder). Pepsi did say there were less problems in 3.0.5.2 (click here) and it...
  6. Replies
    Views

Yes, layout (theme) and content are two separate...

Yes, layout (theme) and content are two separate things. If you have made any custom modifications to your previous layout they would be overwritten though.
  7. Replies
    Views

I just replaced the 3.0.5.1 files with the new...

I just replaced the 3.0.5.1 files with the new ones and everything went smooth ...
  8. Replies
    Views

Wordpress has an existing RSS widget that you can...

Wordpress has an existing RSS widget that you can use but it can only provide text content and not images.
  9. Replies
    Views

Have you tried using a dedicated server?

Have you tried using a dedicated server?
  10. Replies
    Views

Thanks Gerard, I did receive the files you sent...

Thanks Gerard, I did receive the files you sent through and have just had a chance to test them out. Firstly, I tried using the .mo file which you sent, but this did not work for me either (it was...
  11. Replies
    Views

Only other thing I can suggest is that you can...

Only other thing I can suggest is that you can send me your translated file and I can test it out later today when I have a moment..
  12. Replies
    Views

The ad blocks in are in Classipress admin under...

The ad blocks in are in Classipress admin under settings, but I use a plugin called ad manager that creates widgets you can put anywhere.
    How are you getting on with your translation marathon?
    Nick
  13. Replies
    Views

Try it and see, you must be doing something...

Try it and see, you must be doing something wrong; took me 3 days of rage to get it right and it all started with poedit not working properly; have a coffee and empty your brain.
    I've attached a...
  14. Replies
    Views

It should work, all I can suggest is to go back...

It should work, all I can suggest is to go back and double check all the moves you've made. This is a helpful page from the codex - http://codex.wordpress.org/Translating_WordPress - so is this -...
  15. Replies
    Views

Does your wp-config.php file look like this? I...

Does your wp-config.php file look like this? I looked here - http://codex.wordpress.org/Installing_WordPress_in_Your_Language - and as your doing a dutch translation for nl you may want to change...
  16. Replies
    Views

Forget about the .po file; when you did the...

Forget about the .po file; when you did the translation with poedit it would/should have exported nl_NL.mo *if it's not called this rename it), put this file here - wp-content/themes/classipress/ -...
  17. Replies
    Views

I think for Classipress you should put a copy of...

I think for Classipress you should put a copy of the .mo file in your theme folder e.g. wp-content/themes/classipress/?.mo. I've checked and I've done that, in fact I've got 3 (I must be unusually...
  18. Replies
    Views

When you translate with poedit it exports a .mo...

When you translate with poedit it exports a .mo extension file (you might have to tell it to do this), this is the file you have to put in wp-content/languages (you might have to make the 'languages...
  19. A user is also reporting this kind issue perhaps...

A user is also reporting this kind issue perhaps due to Register Plus plugin. If you are using it try disabling it temporarily to see if it works.
  20. Replies
    Views

I definitely agree with what Nick is saying.. You...

I definitely agree with what Nick is saying.. You can even find specific information on our blog about how to localize a WordPress theme, and how to use the file here. I believe I already emailed you...
  21. Replies
    Views

Isnet This is a very long and tedious way to...

Isnet
    This is a very long and tedious way to translate your site and what's going to happen when you upgrade to 3.0.5? you may lose it all - the best way by 1000's of times is to translate the .po...
  22. Replies
    Views

Just note, there are some issues with the "New...

Just note, there are some issues with the "New User Email" plugin, so we actually don't recommend people use this now. The good news is that ClassiPress v3.0.5 which is due out soon, has a built in...