Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

You can remove this line inside the...

You can remove this line inside the single-ad_listing.php around line 82

<li><span><?php _e('Expires:', 'appthemes') ?></span> <?php echo cp_timeleft( strtotime( get_post_meta( $post->ID,...
  2. [TUTORIAL] Add a "sold-tag" in ad-listing and a "sold-stamp" in ad-description (cp Vers. 3.1.8)

No comments about my poor english please... :biggrin:

In this tutorial I show how to add a "sold-tag" in the ad-listing and a "sold-stamp" inside the ad description. Tested with Classipress 3.1.8...
  3. Hi everyone!, Checkout this tutorial...

Hi everyone!, Checkout this tutorial add-delete-button-dashboard-alert-window
  4. Replies
    Views

[TUTORIAL] Hi Tyrone, no nothing has changed. There are two...

Hi Tyrone, no nothing has changed. There are two stylesheets: the 'normal' styles.css and a second stylesheet depending on the color scheme you have selected (red.css by default). The second...
  5. Here's a step by step tutorial for people like me...

Here's a step by step tutorial for people like me (Slow in programing :) ) !

1- Make a copy of sidebar.php and call it sidebar-cat.php and place it in the same directory.

2- Now open...
  6. [SOLVED] What facebook widget plugin are you using then....

What facebook widget plugin are you using then. If it is a plugin, just remove it through an ftp application or through your host's/cpanel file manager.
  7. Replies
    Views

I hope Appthemes would correct this problem -- it...

I hope Appthemes would correct this problem -- it really breaks the look & feel of the site when sub-sub-categories are displayed together with their parent categories (the sub-cats). I've found that...