Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. The ping result is much better for the secpro...

The ping result is much better for the secpro Golf which is just 115 ms. It could be that this site was put on a better server.

Checking the IPs of your site shows the following:

2. I was able to check your site now and I believe...

I was able to check your site now and I believe the slowness has something to do with your hosting provider. I have checked with Pingdom Tools and the ping took more than 422 ms. Hostgator shared...
  3. Replies
    Views

I too preferred to have proportionally sized...

I too preferred to have proportionally sized thumbnails and achieved this by changing line 270 in includes/theme-function.php as follows:

find
    // get 50x50 v3.0.5+ image size
    $adthumbarray =...
  4. You may try this plugin WordPress › Scissors «...

You may try this plugin WordPress › Scissors « WordPress Plugins . I have yet to test it and so kindly update us of the outcome.
  5. Replies
    Views

Great, easy-to-understand and follow information...

Great, easy-to-understand and follow information in the sticky, mod!

Can you point me in the right direction of a thread for issues with the "featured listings" feature?

Thanks!
  6. Try changing the media settings in Wordpress...

Try changing the media settings in Wordpress admin-settings then Media. Try increasing the image size specifically the "Large size" image option.
  7. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] We are talking about two simple slashes here. If...

We are talking about two simple slashes here. If you make a backup of your original file you can reupload it in the unlikely case that it shouldn't work. Not much risk involved.
  8. Replies
    Views

Wow... a lot of people feel exactly the same way...

Wow... a lot of people feel exactly the same way I do - at least that’s given me some comfort.

I know the Theme Release Status page says:

"It is highly recommended to NOT schedule client...