Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Thread: Featured Jobs

by sebet
    Replies
    Views

Hello bigreg, I've recently released FXtender...

Hello bigreg, I've recently released FXtender, a plugin for JobRoller that enables featured jobs for all pages (see screenshot bellow). This is one of the options available only on the Pro version....
  2. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] Once set as pending, the jobs will not be...

Once set as pending, the jobs will not be immediately published and so you need to manually publish them through the admin-Jobs.
  3. Replies
    Views

Based on the error message, the first thing to...

Based on the error message, the first thing to check would be permissions. The default role should be set to "Contributor", so you may want to look in your wp-admin > Users screen and see if anyone...
  4. Thread: Job Scrapping

by mrHAT
    Replies
    Views

I put in "job scraping 2011" into Google(I Find...

I put in "job scraping 2011" into Google(I Find adding the current year dis-alows a ton of old stuff) and there is a ton of info in regards to legality and software that does it. If the same rules...
  5. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] Yep you can. Just specify a fee for featured jobs...

Yep you can. Just specify a fee for featured jobs and leave the space for the regular job fee blank.
  6. Replies
    Views

No, thats the bit your inserting. If you look at...

No, thats the bit your inserting. If you look at the file you'll see where that chunk is.
  7. Replies
    Views

Hi biggreg, In the WordPress editor, open up...

Hi biggreg,

In the WordPress editor, open up your style.css file and look for the following code near the top of the page:

#mainNav, #logo {
    vertical-align: middle;
    display: table-cell;...
  8. Well going back to my original post, yes, as...

Well going back to my original post, yes, as Jomark pointed out, the Vantage theme is a stand alone theme, so it would require its own instance of WordPress. For someone who considers themselves a...
  9. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] Looks like you figured it out. It's working on...

Looks like you figured it out. It's working on my end! :)
  10. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] No problem, please let us know how you get on,...

No problem, please let us know how you get on, and if this resolves your problem. Thanks.
  11. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] Ok, thanks for the full error message, it sounds...

Ok, thanks for the full error message, it sounds like your issue could be related to the PHP version on your host.. You can find similar threads here and here which indicate the solution is for your...