Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Recommended Vantage Plugins

I thought it may be a good idea for Vantage users to share some info about good plugins that work with vantage.

I have just found an excellent little plugin which can be used to insert an email...
  2. Replies
    Views

It bothers me though that the old information is...

It bothers me though that the old information is still in there and not easily removed/edited. I will check out feedwordpress, does it work well with Jobroller?
  3. Replies
    Views

Indeed Integration in 1.5.1

So I upgraded to 1.5.1. Now the integration page is completely different. It's only used for Front Page listings? What about the standard integration with the site? I see that it still keep my...
  4. Replies
    Views

Alright, found it. You can edit the editor...

Alright, found it.
    You can edit the editor (TinyMCE) in file includes/theme-functions.php
    Have a look for "theme_advanced_buttons1". There you disable/enable all functions.
  5. Replies
    Views

Their certainly seems to be a major backlash...

Their certainly seems to be a major backlash against JR 1.5 due to an infinite amount of problems. Simplyhired does seem like a good alternative to me as well.
  6. Replies
    Views

JR 1.5 indeed = no good

i have to say installed 1.5 on a site and i don't like how indeed is intergrated now. we have lost a lot of the control we had.

why didn't Appthemes ask us what we might want? there are old...
  7. Replies
    Views

I just spent some time tinkering with the...

I just spent some time tinkering with the header.php

I ended up with this, it is not the exactly what I want but it is better than it was.

<title>

<?php if(is_home()) { ?>
    <?php }...
  8. Replies
    Views

Hey, I needed the same thing, so i modified a...

Hey,

I needed the same thing, so i modified a few lines in theme-indeed.php to look like this:

if (sizeof($query)>=5) :
    $keyword = urlencode(strtolower(trim($query[0])));...
  9. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] Slow down there trigger! If you want to do...

Slow down there trigger! If you want to do things right, you're gonna have to put some time and sweat in to this project. To avoid duplicates, don't let Indeed (or anyone) just load their content...