Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Just from what I've seen (and I'm a real n00b...

Just from what I've seen (and I'm a real n00b here), Indeed API/XML code has this broken up into 2 parts, Location ("&l='city','state'") and Country ("&co='country'").

JobRoller currently only...
  2. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] I take that back (damn bi-polar symptoms!), some...

I take that back (damn bi-polar symptoms!), some of the salary fields disappeared yet others remained, so what I did is:

File: sidebar-nav.php
    I added // to each line starting from // By Salary...
  3. Replies
    Views

Hope I get some love for this! 332 My...

Hope I get some love for this!

My goodness, it shrunk it up quite a bit. Save it to your desktop and zoom. If you can't make it out, let me know, we can try something else.
  4. If you change the job type titles only and keep...

If you change the job type titles only and keep the slug intact the colors should return.

Or you would need to replace the previous slug names in your stylesheet.
    In style-pro-blue.css these are...
  5. Replies
    Views

It patches an XSS security bug in kses.php, which...

It patches an XSS security bug in kses.php, which sanitizes posts. Left open (unpatched) it leaves an open door to monsters, like base64. Yes, eval(base64) is still going around. It lives because...
  6. Replies
    Views

Normally it's ok to wait for the next major...

Normally it's ok to wait for the next major release but this one patches a critical WordPress security issue.

Once hackers figure this out, they'll launch their automated scripts to scour the web...
  7. [SOLVED] For this you can use the option in your wp-admin...

For this you can use the option in your wp-admin > Appearance > Menus screen. Here you can create a custom menu and add or remove whatever pages you want to appear on the homepage, so of course if...