Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. [SOLVED] My native language is not English, and I use the...

My native language is not English, and I use the Google translator. Unfortunately there may be some translation errors. So no need to feel bad about it. :)
  2. [SOLVED] Hello Edmund, I only see your messages. You can...

Hello Edmund,
    I only see your messages. You can send me ftp via PM and I'll help you.
  3. quick update

hey guys and girls...you might want to add these 2 IP-s:
    110.80.93.212 125.78.212.215They are approaching very soon (have caught them on 1 of my classifieds)gl,Helmuts
  4. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] If you make sure they put http:// before the URL...

If you make sure they put http:// before the URL then the link should automatically appear.
  5. If you do insist on users having wp-admin access...

If you do insist on users having wp-admin access then this will help you heaps:
    show only current authors post in wordpress admin panel | Wordpress API

can also mod it to show only comments too
  6. In your ClassiPress admin dashboard > Settings >...

In your ClassiPress admin dashboard > Settings > "Security" tab, there is an option "Back Office Access" and the recommended setting is "Admins Only". This will prevent anyone apart from admins being...
  7. If you're having "WordPress User Toolbar"...

If you're having "WordPress User Toolbar" enabled, just off the toolbar to remove the option to access the admin. To do this go to admin ClassiPress/Settings/Advanced/
    In "Disable WordPress User...
  8. Replies
    Views

As mentioned in another thread...

As mentioned in another thread, you should be able to resolve this by going to your ClassiPress admin > Settings > "Advanced" tab and change the "Google CDN jQuery" to "Yes".

I'm going to lock...
  9. Replies
    Views

The first thing to check here would be that your...

The first thing to check here would be that your customers have the correct access required to edit their ads. By default, all users should be given the "Contributor" role. Can you confirm if this is...
  10. A commerical script but worth a look at: Plugins...

A commerical script but worth a look at: Plugins - smartWatermark - wordpress plugin - CodeCanyon

Have used it my self on my localhost and works well but i did need to make some changes to images...
  11. You may check this plugin WordPress › Watermark...

You may check this plugin WordPress › Watermark RELOADED « WordPress Plugins .