Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Hello, you can add a currency dropdown field...

Hello,

you can add a currency dropdown field in your admin options. Go to ClassiPress => Form Layouts and edit the layouts. Now add the currency field. See screenshot:

2. Replies
    Views

[SERVICE PROVIDER] I'm planning to make better (redesign, improve,...

I'm planning to make better (redesign, improve, update,,, not sure yet) my own blog at http://classipro.com to keep you all the best up to date as possible. So you maybe want to subscribe there or...
  3. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] I think the fastest way to find the problem is to...

I think the fastest way to find the problem is to send me with a pm your WP creds.First take a full backup to be able to revert if you want.

I trust that this theme does not have any mods that...
  4. [PLUGIN RECOMMENDED] New Classipress Rate Authors! Must have plugin!!!

Hello Everyone,

I've been hard at work working on my newest plugin. I'm very excited to announce the new Rate User/Author Plugin! More details on availability coming soon :)

Check out the video...
  5. Samcy Hacking ads bypass in ClassiPress 3.x.x - Hole Security

Well, the scenario is:

You have the ClassiPress 3.2.1 running and you setup to charge for ads (packs) and charge for featured ads.

Step1) Your registered user fill up the form and select the...
  6. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] I have updated this thread...

I have updated this thread http://forums.appthemes.com/speeding-up-classipress-7934/page-11/ with my new w3 total cache settings screenshots you can use them for reference
  7. Expired Ad -- Delete Ad --Delete Post --What happens after it? 410 for WordPress

samanders wrote:

@ mr_green, i agree with your points and they are valid in terms of users removing the ad i.e sold else where or do not want to receive any more messages, the same also goes with...
  8. Replies
    Views

[TUTORIAL] OK I FIGURED IT OUT!! and for the record,...

OK I FIGURED IT OUT!! and for the record, changing the ad to the Draft status does not send the end user an email.

I simply duplicated the code that handled the Ad expiry email notification:
  9. [SOLVED] jQuery Colorbox All images in posts and pages...

jQuery Colorbox

All images in posts and pages can be displayed in a layer when the thumbnail is clicked.

ColorBox - customizable lightbox plugin for jQuery 1.3 & 1.4
  10. Replies
    Views

I've been doing some work on this lately. I read...

I've been doing some work on this lately. I read about and applied hyper-cache and db-cache-reloaded and it seems to have worked well. I've also taken a good look at what images can be reduced in...
  11. Replies
    Views

so that's the Firebug everyone's been using!...

so that's the Firebug everyone's been using! super awesome - downloading it now!

Thanks for the point in the right direction - yes!
    yours and classifiedsnext's help actually got me scrambling...
  12. Thread: Anti spam

by jomarkosabel
    Replies
    Views

Just remove/decrease the margin left value...

Just remove/decrease the margin left value through the code below in the style.css;

#recaptcha_widget_div {
    margin-left: 91px;
    padding-bottom: 20px;
    }
  13. [PLUGIN RECOMMENDED] WordPress SEO by Yoast | XML Sitemaps - Post titles and meta descriptions

WordPress SEO Plugin feature list

Check out the feature list:
    Post titles and meta descriptions
    Robots Meta configuration
    Canonical
    Breadcrumbs
    Permalink clean up
    XML Sitemaps
  14. Replies
    Views

In the latest upgrades (3.0.5.x) the...

In the latest upgrades (3.0.5.x) the index-standard/directory.php were combined under one file: index.php, that's why this code is not working with the new versions, as for Search.php, it's right...
  15. Replies
    Views

WordPress cron job scheduler plugin

WordPress has a powerful built-in cron job tool which not many people know about. There is no option panel or screen where you can even create/view cron jobs.

We use cron jobs within our themes...
  16. Replies
    Views

nope.. using 3.0.5.3 and it's not 'custom...

nope.. using 3.0.5.3

and it's not 'custom field' dependant.. it's just checking to see if the ad is "featured" or marked as "sticky" :p

gimme some time to get a tutorial together..
  17. Replies
    Views

found this plugin :)...

found this plugin :) http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/user-avatar/screenshots/
    works perfect. tested with 3.0.5.2.
    activate the plugin. go to my dashboard from you frontpage, click edit profile,...