Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] The reason you may have been confused or had a...

The reason you may have been confused or had a hard time, is the blog post you read was from 4 years ago. There is much better info right on the first page of the Language menu item....
  2. I have referred this to our development team for...

I have referred this to our development team for further assistance. Thanks.
  3. Thread: WP Multi Site

by eyecool
    Replies
    Views

I only use MU/Multisite. The first and only time...

I only use MU/Multisite. The first and only time I've ever used the single version of WordPress was when MU merged with regular WordPress and I had to install the single version to get to the...
  4. Replies
    Views

[TUTORIAL] Ok, I stepped back and took a "big picture" look...

Ok, I stepped back and took a "big picture" look at your site, which I hadn't done before. I think you're headed down the right path. You've got your market and location defined. Your domain name...
  5. Have no fear, the answer's here! You have a...

Have no fear, the answer's here!

You have a rare WordPress/Server/PHP quirk. Funny thing is that I found out I have it on my local mac install too! Having the same exact problem that you have, I...
  6. Desoda, no problem! From top to bottom, a...

Desoda, no problem!

From top to bottom, a simple way to look at the big picture is this: AppTheme --> WordPress --> Server

So with regards to time, it looks like this: AppTheme's time function...
  7. Replies
    Views

You may check it through the preview-job-form.php...

You may check it through the preview-job-form.php .
  8. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] You can create a custom menu in your WordPress...

You can create a custom menu in your WordPress admin > Appearance > Menus, and add the link to your homepage there..
  9. You can certainly edit the radius attributes, or...

You can certainly edit the radius attributes, or just remove the code entirely. The radius code is located right below the code shown in my last post.

By "hard code the Province & Country", do you...
  10. Replies
    Views

l is the correct parameter. JobRoller is set up...

l is the correct parameter. JobRoller is set up to handle country. Here is how you can replace the country field with state, city or zip granularity:...