Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Well if you have upgraded to WP3.1, this is an...

Well if you have upgraded to WP3.1, this is an issue which occurs because of that. You can resolve it by going to your ClassiPress admin > Settings > "Advanced" tab, then change the setting "Use...
  2. Replies
    Views

OK.. so.. In order to accomplish this, you...

OK.. so..

In order to accomplish this, you just need to remove the ad content (see 'for reference' below) from single-ad-listing.php and replace with:

<?php $cat_id =...
  3. Replies
    Views

shortcodes

yes you can do it yourself, it's quite easy. Or you can buy some premade from some wp shops (quite easy to find on google) - and then incorporate it in your classipress

BUT

I'm still...
  4. Replies
    Views

Template for a Ad Category

I asked this before and was referred to WP Codex for Terms and Taxonomy help, but despite having tried hard to achieve this, i have failed.

Could someone please share a snippet of code to use on...
  5. Replies
    Views

I know this is old post, but my registration...

I know this is old post, but my registration screen doesn't have the math option and i can't register new users. I am also using Simple:Press forums, is it possible plugins could mess up my...
  6. Suggestion: Create "Event Guide" theme.

Hi,

When you're finished with the jobs and directory themes, can I suggest you make an event guide theme?

It would be like a classifieds site, in that users could post events, but they would...