Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Its because your single page thumbnails are set...

Its because your single page thumbnails are set too large. You need to reduce the size so that they fit side by side under your main image.
  2. [TUTORIAL] I'm using the plugin WP Single Post Navigation ...

I'm using the plugin WP Single Post Navigation

http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/wp-single-post-navigation/
  3. [SOLVED] Do you have many plugins, so you saw has 23...

Do you have many plugins, so you saw has 23 active plugins and 35 inactive plugins.
    First you have to remove all plugins, so let's just see if the problem is with the theme or is occurring because...
  4. [SOLVED] Please be patient. Support is not instantaneous,...

Please be patient. Support is not instantaneous, and we endeavour to respond to all threads within 48 hours (although it is usually much sooner than this). We are all based in different parts of the...
  5. [SOLVED] Thanks for the update, glad to hear you found the...

Thanks for the update, glad to hear you found the issue :)

You may want to check the frequency of your notifications in the settings. If you want an email straight away then the make sure you have...
  6. [SOLVED] If possible, you may post the url of your site so...

If possible, you may post the url of your site so we can check it with firebug.
  7. [PLUGIN RECOMMENDED] [PLUGIN RECOMMENDED] And --> [MANDATORY] must Have For all Classipress USER

send an Personal invoice before the Ad expired
    or another ..thing that you can do.

--> invoice for webjob
    --> invoice for Ad space.....
    --> invoice your wife.... :)

Translated to:

8. Replies
    Views

[TUTORIAL] Add a "Sold Tag" to the Ad listing

This is part two of my tutorial on adding "SOLD" stamps and icons to your ClassiPress Theme. You can see part one by clicking here.

In part one I demostrated how you add a "SOLD" stamp to the top...
  9. [TUTORIAL] Add 'Send to Twitter' and 'Send to Facebook' links to the users Dashboard

I wanted to put links for the end user so they could easily post their ads on their own Facebook and Twitter pages.
    Instead of messing around with specific user rights on individual ads, I decided...