Search:

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

To be perfectly honest Shannon, 3 weeks ago I...

To be perfectly honest Shannon, 3 weeks ago I would've called bull$h!t, but you have been very communicative regarding this issue over the last week, so I have faith that you will keep us posted...
  2. Replies
    Views

@shannon, Well at least you're on here...

@shannon,

Well at least you're on here regularly now. That does give me hope. I was a huge proponent of AppThemes pushing your directory theme in forums and conversations before it was even...
  3. Replies
    Views

Vantage - A Good Choice

For those of you who are looking at using Vantage let me assure you that you are making a good choice. In the past 18 months I have used most every directory app on the market and AppTheme's Vantage...
  4. Replies
    Views

tradeamillion, there is nothing broken in...

tradeamillion, there is nothing broken in Vantage. What you are asking for is a modification. If you have suggestions on how the Vantage theme should work then please post them as suggestions in the...
  5. Replies
    Views

this is a double post, the answer is in: ...

this is a double post, the answer is in:

http://forums.appthemes.com/vantage-general-discussion/set-google-maps-satellite-55246/
  6. Replies
    Views

Hi Fred, Your best option is to use a plugin...

Hi Fred,

Your best option is to use a plugin such as WP Mail From as this means no core WordPress files are edited.

This will allow you to update WordPress without having to re-customize the...
  7. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] NO, there is no way to just turn off "Listings"...

NO, there is no way to just turn off "Listings" like you can do for the "Events".

But you can separate the "Listings" and "Events" by following this post to have separate page templates and then...
  8. Replies
    Views

yes, exactly how you described - "hotels,arlen"

yes, exactly how you described - "hotels,arlen"
  9. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] As it turns out, while I was testing the site...

As it turns out, while I was testing the site before going live last nigh, simply installing the ShareThis plugin and unchecking the box Display ShareThis on Listing Lists in the Vantage settings...
  10. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] Read post #3 on this page. ...

Read post #3 on this page.

http://forums.appthemes.com/report-vantage-bugs/change-modify-upgrade-plans-54867/
  11. Replies
    Views

To enable the satellite view in the MAP rather...

To enable the satellite view in the MAP rather than roadmap you have to change the code:

In the "\vantage\includes\geo\map-providers\google-maps.js" find the following code:

12. Replies
    Views

Dimitris I have seen this before. You have added the...

I have seen this before.

You have added the "Vantage - Multiple Listings/Events Map" widget twice into the "List Page Top Sidebar" section. Remove one of the entries.
  13. Thread: Child theme

by gonesmith
    Replies
    Views

Dimitris It should be in the "examples" folder.

It should be in the "examples" folder.
  14. Replies
    Views

I don't know about the contact question. You are...

I don't know about the contact question. You are able to just search the forums for a specific theme. It's pretty simple and easy to find if you investigate a little. Advanced Search > Search Single...
  15. Replies
    Views

Dimitris Hi Ashton, What Vantage calls Custom Forms is...

Hi Ashton,

What Vantage calls Custom Forms is actually a facility for adding custom FIELDS to your listings - so that additional information can be stored against the business listings.

It's...
  16. [SOLVED] Looks like the site is operating as expected. Did...

Looks like the site is operating as expected. Did you sort it out?
  17. Replies
    Views

Dimitris That it your personal belief. I think many of...

That it your personal belief. I think many of your fellow users might disagree with that take. Most hate confirmation emails and I know I do. To prevent spam, I use captcha and have had no instances...
  18. Dimitris All your listings displayed on your home page...

All your listings displayed on your home page show up on the Map.

You see 3 pins on the map because the map is zoomed out to display all the listings.

If you zoom into the pins, you will see...
  19. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] Someone else had this same issue before. It...

Someone else had this same issue before. It turned out that there was some weird character entered in the "title" field for the listing, done by cut-paste into the field during entry. You do not see...
  20. Replies
    Views

Sticky: I agree, especially for users who have more than...

I agree, especially for users who have more than one business. I think a good place to request this email would be on the "Create Listing" form under Contact Info. But there should be a note there...
  21. Replies
    Views

Sticky: that would be awesome! I will start new with the...

that would be awesome! I will start new with the current beta. Apart from some weird things, it seems to work ok enough for now. I can already start with a new child theme and then update once the...
  22. Replies
    Views

Hope you are feeling better and thank you for...

Hope you are feeling better and thank you for getting a head of the bug. Looking forward to the release, when it is ready and stable!
  23. The blank page is commonly knows as "The White...

The blank page is commonly knows as "The White Screen of Death" and is the result of insufficient PHP memory. Ask your webhost what can be done to increase the amount allocated to PHP for the...
  24. Replies
    Views

You shouldn't need to recreate your whole site....

You shouldn't need to recreate your whole site. Just create a child theme, put all your css changes in the stylesheet, duplicate & import any vantage files you happen to have changed into your child...
  25. Replies
    Views

I don't mind waiting and have something released...

I don't mind waiting and have something released with the least about of issues, rather then hurry up and release something full of problems to meet some arbitrary date.

There are some new...
Page 1 of 2 1 2