Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. [SOLVED] @kristenduval10 You can try adding this code at...

@kristenduval10 You can try adding this code at the end of the style.css file.

page-item-19 is for the Supporting Partners page, if you need to set bold the title for another page just find...
  2. I'm in your camp as well when it comes to...

I'm in your camp as well when it comes to development but after blowing apart my personal WP blog design a couple of times with updates I did finally look into it.

To get started is fairly...
  3. Hi Kristen, The fix I posted on page one did...

Hi Kristen,

The fix I posted on page one did the trick for me and didn't appear to break anything but to be honest I never really road tested it fully. I installed 1.5.1 and it does fix the...
  4. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] You'll need to remove the gradient behind the...

You'll need to remove the gradient behind the logo.

Remove this "background" element from from the "#header .inner rule"

#header .inner {
    background:...
  5. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] barukar, what does your question even mean? Do...

barukar, what does your question even mean?

Do you want her double check she has a folder called "styles" in her theme?

No she doesn't. The product you're supposed to be offering support on has...
  6. [SOLVED] You may edit it through theme-support.php line...

You may edit it through theme-support.php line 116.
  7. My install is working just fine with the...

My install is working just fine with the suggested permalinks. Anyway, you may post your htaccess codes here so we can have a look.
  8. Thread: Favicon Issue

by barukar
    Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] I checked the source code of your site and it...

I checked the source code of your site and it seems that is missing or corrupted "shortcut icon"

Open the file "header.php" and check if it contains the code below, or to compare with existing...
  9. Replies
    Views

Its those damned urls of your again :) ...

Its those damned urls of your again :)

tpl-myjobs.php around line 150 find:

<td class="actions"><?php if (get_option('jr_allow_editing')=='yes') : ?><a href="<?php echo...
  10. Replies
    Views

This can happen if you are not using the correct...

This can happen if you are not using the correct recommended custom permalinks settings, i.e. /%postname%/
    or alternatively, if your customers are not set to have "Contributor" access.. So these are...
  11. Replies
    Views

okay, I got lucky and found the correct php file...

okay, I got lucky and found the correct php file on my first crack. So here's what you need to do:

step 1: edit the theme-sidebars.php file. Add the following code after the existing registered...
  12. [SOLVED] I think that I figured it out. In the General...

I think that I figured it out. In the General Setting page, under Featured Job Category ID, I deleted the default number that was entered when I set up JobRoller and left it blank. The featured jobs...