Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

SSL as explained in wikipedia here Transport...

SSL as explained in wikipedia here Transport Layer Security - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia . However, you need to buy the SSL certificates first prior to implementation. Some SSL providers...
  2. Replies
    Views

limiting Home Page Ads in Standard Homepage

I was bugged that the Wordpress Admin READING limitation where you set how many "Blogs"/Ads should display has NO EFFECT on Classipress Ads when using the "Standard" (instead of "Directory Style").
  3. Wightgoods, try this....

Wightgoods,

Try this. I cleaned up some things in your theme-functions.php file. You dropped the ajax function into the middle of an existing function-- so it was "wrapped" inside another...
  4. In order to remove these fields, you should...

In order to remove these fields, you should create a custom ad form and apply it to the categories. You can refer to the "How to create custom forms and fields" section of the ClassiPress...
  5. "Restrict Usernames" - this is great to prevent...

"Restrict Usernames" - this is great to prevent users from registering usernames such as admin, moderator, etc.
  6. Replies
    Views

Re: Left side of home page

You can check this post http://appthemes.com/forum/showthread.php/7887-Left-Side .
  7. Re: Email coming from "wordpress", how to change this

i could write a plugin for this. however i dont like running any more plugins than i have to since it slows down the site. So here is a non-plugin solution. (i just like hacking code is the real...