Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] Hi, you can either rename your folder to...

Hi, you can either rename your folder to classipress and use the automatic update, or upgrade manually.

1. Rename your Classipress theme to something else (in your case you already did this).
  2. Replies
    Views

Possibly the ordering can be changed, but will...

Possibly the ordering can be changed, but will require programming knowledge to make the necessary modifications.

Thread moved: ClassiPress Mods & Tutorials | AppThemes Forum
  3. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] Hi You need to go to wp-admin in that...

Hi

You need to go to wp-admin in that
    ClassiPress > Settings > General

There find this > Exclude Pages:

There add the page id of the add-new page. Usually its there by default but does not...
  4. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] Go to your WP-dashboard and go to pages. Hoover...

Go to your WP-dashboard and go to pages. Hoover or click the "Add New" page. See what post number it has.

Then go to Classipress settings and add this number in the "Exclude Pages" box.

This...
  5. Replies
    Views

There are definitely still plans for this to be...

There are definitely still plans for this to be implemented in a future release of ClassiPress, although there is no confirmed release version/date at this time...
  6. Replies
    Views

If you have created and 'ad' via the 'post and...

If you have created and 'ad' via the 'post and ad' button, go to the Admin Area --> Ads --> Edit Ads and select the 'ad' you want to edit.

If you have multiple categories, these 'Ad Categorie'...
  7. My New Wedding Directory Site using Classipress

Just thought I would share my customised Classipress site. We have added dynamic Country and Regions feature and also customer upgrade package. Interested in anyones comments Free Online Wedding...
  8. Thread: Backup

by spymare
    Replies
    Views

Backup

Hi. when a new release of classipress is coming out, I prefer to totally reinstall wordpress and classipress, instead of upgrading, so I have documentation on anything i did on my site.
    The problem...
  9. I think this is a great idea! There is nothing...

I think this is a great idea!
    There is nothing more anoying then entering your adres over and over again , while logged in!

So a more advanced profile page with all details entered like adres...
  10. Replies
    Views

To disable directory browsing, just add the code...

To disable directory browsing, just add the code below in your htaccess .

Options -Indexes
  11. Replies
    Views

Inherit address from profile for ad listing

Right now someone has to enter an address for each ad they place, it would be grand if there was an option to use their address from the profile (assuming the site has created custom fields for...