Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. [SOLVED] Disable all your plugins temporarily and then...

Disable all your plugins temporarily and then give it a try.
  2. I will move this thread to the Theme Services...

I will move this thread to the Theme Services section WordPress Theme Services | AppThemes Forum as it is where the coders usually hangs out.
  3. Replies
    Views

I'm assuming you're using v1.3.1 of JobRoller, in...

I'm assuming you're using v1.3.1 of JobRoller, in which case the separate registration types has not been set up yet..so regardless of "Role", there is no difference to their access as the default is...
  4. Replies
    Views

Did you check in the plug in section i think...

Did you check in the plug in section i think someone is selling a plug in that will do exactly that for you :)
  5. You may also check this plugin WordPress › Better...

You may also check this plugin WordPress › Better Related Posts « WordPress Plugins as it supports custom post types.
  6. [PLUGIN RECOMMENDED] The cache of your site is stored on Google with...

The cache of your site is stored on Google with this date 13 April 2011 16:05:15 GMT
    You have to have patience and wait for Googlebot to update the content on your site.

Regarding the settings...
  7. Replies
    Views

okay, I got lucky and found the correct php file...

okay, I got lucky and found the correct php file on my first crack. So here's what you need to do:

step 1: edit the theme-sidebars.php file. Add the following code after the existing registered...
  8. Replies
    Views

Job Seeker Profiles

Job seekers can create a profile based on their professional skills, education etc.

Employers can search through profiles relating to job role (good for creative people in Web design, fashion,...