Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Hi reford, Just reload your backup prior to...

Hi reford,

Just reload your backup prior to the issue. Also, some webhosts have restore points backup feature which you can use to restore your install to the previous working state. Just ask your...
  2. Hi, to delete the extra space between the logo...

Hi, to delete the extra space between the logo and search, just look for the code below on style.css line 442;

#logo {
    float: left;
    height: 105px;
    overflow: hidden;
  3. I could not seem to replicate the issue on my...

I could not seem to replicate the issue on my Clipper 1.3.2 install (clipper.finebabycribs.com) including the "error: Error: undefined - error - [object XMLHttpRequest]" and so it could be another...
  4. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] Your FB profile ID is: 159489350787117 Try...

Your FB profile ID is: 159489350787117

Try this link for verification: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=159489350787117
  5. Replies
    Views

You can try hiding the div that displays the vote...

You can try hiding the div that displays the vote button by adding the "display:none" parameter on the code below. You can check for these codes on the style.css line 844.

.thumbsup-vote {
  6. Replies
    Views

You may try changing it through the Wordpress...

You may try changing it through the Wordpress admin>>Settings>>Reading specifically the "Syndication feeds show the most recent" option.
  7. [SOLVED] You will need to custom code the expiry date....

You will need to custom code the expiry date. Does not seem to display expiry date anywhere on the front end.
  8. Replies
    Views

wow thanks a lot dcowgill for touching that up...

wow thanks a lot dcowgill for touching that up for me! i was pretty concerned about getting SSL attacked but didn't really know what to remove or what to add to that code. thanks again!

@reford -...