Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. [SOLVED] Did you select the "Ad listings" template in...

Did you select the "Ad listings" template in WordPress- Settings - Reading - Homepage? If still without result, this answer may help you.
  2. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] Do you have the reCaptcha set up...

Do you have the reCaptcha set up...
  3. Replies
    Views

Make theme backup and then rename classipress...

Make theme backup and then rename classipress folder to classipress-old. Upload new classipress version from admin or ftp and it should work. Send me private message with admin and ftp details if...
  4. I see that you are still using version 3.1.4 and...

I see that you are still using version 3.1.4 and so you may try updating to the latest version which is 3.1.5.

Anyway, the advanced search filter can be activated by following the documentation...
  5. If you don't have any logo yet, you need to set...

If you don't have any logo yet, you need to set to NO the "Enable Logo:" dropdown option through the Classipress admin>>Settings>>General tab so that your text title will show up.
  6. [SOLVED] The ClassiPress works separately in Wordpress,...

The ClassiPress works separately in Wordpress, you have the Blog Categories and Ad Categories. Since only the Blog Categories are shown on the dashboard of Wordpress.
  7. Replies
    Views

Edit it from the widgets area on your dashboard....

Edit it from the widgets area on your dashboard. You will see the cp125x125 ads widget there. Open it up and follow the editing instructions.
  8. You may check this thread...

You may check this thread http://forums.appthemes.com/classipress-v3-1-rc1-new-features-setup-19483/ .
  9. You can disable Google Map editing the file...

You can disable Google Map editing the file sidebar-ad.php

Go to Wordpress admin => Appearance => Editor
    Select the file sidebar-ad.php

Early on in the code you will find several in this line:...