Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Hi there, I have latest version of Hirebee...

Hi there,

I have latest version of Hirebee installed and have the same issue with location field.
    When will there be a fix for this?

2. Replies
    Views

I created an API and still does not work. If...

I created an API and still does not work. If anyone found a solution?
  3. Displaying Latest & Featured Projects on Home Page

I'm creating a modified Home page which is basically a full-width page created by the tutorials on here and then using my Page Builder (Divi) to create a new home page.

Everything is going fine...
  4. Hi all, just wanted to give you an update, i am...

Hi all, just wanted to give you an update, i am preparing a plugin for pm between parties, if you need more information, send me a pm.

Thanks.
  5. Hi Jomark, thanks for your reply! I'll be...

Hi Jomark, thanks for your reply!

I'll be waiting for your update then.
  6. Replies
    Views

If you follow this workaround and either your...

If you follow this workaround and either your employer or freelancer don't have a private email, they will not be able to accept/decline the project or any terms. This work around will break the...
  7. Replies
    Views

[PLUGIN NEEDED] Stripe connect would be ideal for this - I am...

Stripe connect would be ideal for this - I am also interested in this payment gateway over paypal.
  8. Replies
    Views

Tracker system

Is there any way to have a tracking system for hourly rate? Like oDesk or Elance?
  9. [MOD NEEDED] Supposedly they are going to remove it in the...

Supposedly they are going to remove it in the next version and have a messaging system instead.
  10. [MOD NEEDED] How to remove Public email for freelancers

Hi,

I wonder if anyone knows how to remove the public email for freelancers as it is not really needed. In fact the only thing it does is to confuse people.

Thanks
  11. Private in-site messaging upon selection

When a freelancer is selected for the project is there an in-site messaging system for communicating about the job? I see there is a profile field for freelancers to add their "public email address"...