Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Thread: Job pack BUG!

by barukar
    Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] Please see if this thread can help you:...

Please see if this thread can help you: http://forums.appthemes.com/job-packs-questions-18422/
  2. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] I had the same issue but found a solution to my...

I had the same issue but found a solution to my problem (which looks like your problem) in Thread: job packs questions thread. Check out answer #20 and just find the live code on your site and paste...
  3. Hey Libertas - none of the options (except maybe...

Hey Libertas - none of the options (except maybe D) is possible without learning PHP / Wordpress coding skills in depth. As you've noticed, this is something that a lot of users are asking for, but...
  4. Replies
    Views

Hi Guys, 2 lines of code to fix this issue: ...

Hi Guys, 2 lines of code to fix this issue:

Theme-functions.php around line 728, the jr_get_user_job_packs function needs:

if (get_current_user_id()>0) return $wpdb->get_results("SELECT *...
  5. Replies
    Views

Really great help guys, I've got this working...

Really great help guys, I've got this working now, thanks

I'm not sure if I have done it exactly the same as you but it seems to work

just under

<li class="widget widget-submit">

I...
  6. [TUTORIAL] Showing total jobs | total resumes on your website right under "submit job" button.

Here is how you can do this:

For the final result, take a look at Alle horeca vacatures op 1 plek! | Horeca vacature bank (it is in dutch, but you well get what i mean.

Open...
  7. Replies
    Views

okay, I got lucky and found the correct php file...

okay, I got lucky and found the correct php file on my first crack. So here's what you need to do:

step 1: edit the theme-sidebars.php file. Add the following code after the existing registered...
  8. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] Change default Radius Value

Eyecool ........thanks for the location. But it does not set the default radius value. Eg: I want 10 miles as default radius value and i do not want to delete any options, any idea what to do.

I...