Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. [TUTORIAL] Be patient guys, I too am waiting on a 3.3 TUT...

Be patient guys, I too am waiting on a 3.3 TUT for this but realise Samcy is a very busy guy. It's great he invests his time doing this but also unrealistic of us to expect him to drop everything to...
  2. Dimitris If you already created a functions.php in your...

If you already created a functions.php in your child theme for your own use then you have to adjust it.If you don't have one:

You can download the latest CP, unzip it and in the...
  3. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Below is a list of new items and fixes that are...

Below is a list of new items and fixes that are included in ClassiPress 3.2. Please review. This list may have been updated since it was posted on Monday, October 29.

New image uploader using...
  4. Replies
    Views

agengo, did you check admin >> Pages ? There...

agengo, did you check admin >> Pages ?
    There should be page with name 'Dashboard'
    Maybe you removed to trash ?
    Can you send admin details to me in private?
  5. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] Yes, you can create another page and select the...

Yes, you can create another page and select the attributes model "User Dashboard"
    Note: Before you create the new page, make sure it is not in the trash.
  6. [TUTORIAL] Add a "sold-tag" in ad-listing and a "sold-stamp" in ad-description (cp Vers. 3.1.8)

No comments about my poor english please... :biggrin:

In this tutorial I show how to add a "sold-tag" in the ad-listing and a "sold-stamp" inside the ad description. Tested with Classipress 3.1.8...
  7. Replies
    Views

Hi, You have to create a New Form, and assign...

Hi,

You have to create a New Form, and assign it to the categories you want.
    Then you edit the form and remove the Street Field. This way you can also add custom fields previously created in the...
  8. Replies
    Views

There really is a problem concerning this issue,...

There really is a problem concerning this issue, a ticket has been created and will soon have a fix.
  9. This is the normal behavior if you are still...

This is the normal behavior if you are still logged-in with your FB account... your browser just keeps the cache as you are logged-in into your Facebook account... if you go to Facebook and click on...
  10. You may also check on this thread...

You may also check on this thread http://forums.appthemes.com/why-cant-log-out-22140/.
  11. I replicated your problem and i created a ticket....

I replicated your problem and i created a ticket. I will contact you as soon as i have more information.
  12. Replies
    Views

This issue has been confirmed as being a problem...

This issue has been confirmed as being a problem by many people now and was reported over two months ago. I realize that this is a complicated issue but we are talking about fixing an existing...
  13. Replies
    Views

[TUTORIAL] In 3.1.3 it is actually simplier than thought ...

In 3.1.3 it is actually simplier than thought

in index.php find ~line 113

<h3><a href="<?php the_permalink(); ?>"><?php if ( mb_strlen(get_the_title()) >= 75 ) echo mb_substr( get_the_title(),...
  14. Replies
    Views

I think we ran into the issue that you are...

I think we ran into the issue that you are speaking of, but I am not sure. Anyway, we solved ours so maybe this can solve yours. We simply realized that 'deleting' ads from the admin dashboard did...
  15. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] You may remove/comment the code below in the...

You may remove/comment the code below in the single-ad_listing ;

<?php comments_template(); ?>