Search:

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] Hi Dimitris, I tried to send you a PM but your...

Hi Dimitris, I tried to send you a PM but your inbox is overloaded! Please clear it so we can discuss more!

Sorry to hijacking the thread but this is the only option to let you know!

Regards,...
  2. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] typo error in actions.php file

There is an error on line 244 of includes/action.php

It says: <p class"not-found><?php _e( 'Sorry, no listings were found.', APP_TD ); ?></p>

It should be: <p class="not-found"><?php _e(...
  3. Replies
    Views

It's top left ;)

It's top left ;)
  4. [SOLVED] Hi Dimitris, I have just activated...

Hi Dimitris,

I have just activated Classipress and disactivated the childtheme Flatron, and the result is the same

I have left it like that so you can see it

- - - Updated - - -
  5. Dimitris A1: If you do a search using "Near" entry, then...

A1: If you do a search using "Near" entry, then the sorting defaults to "Closest Distance" ordering. You can change it to other sort methods from the "Vantage - Settings - Listing - Search - Location...
  6. You're welcome. I don't usually enable it but a...

You're welcome. I don't usually enable it but a customer wanted html in his classified ad. When I enabled it I saw all those links when I was creating a test ad. I was sure you guys would want to...
  7. I think the problem with doing "Near" with...

I think the problem with doing "Near" with "Riverton" is that there is multiple towns in the USA called "Riverton", like:

Riverton WY

and

Riverton UT

I presume Vantage via "google maps"...
  8. Hi! There is a blog post on this topic...

Hi!

There is a blog post on this topic https://www.appthemes.com/blog/vantage-update-issue-and-solution/.

In a few words, just install AppThemes Updater plugin (download it from your dashboard)...
  9. Thread: Thank you

by june172014
    Replies
    Views

Thank you

Hi all who use the forum for help and guidance,

On a personal note I just wish to say a huge thankyou to these people, past and present, for their continued support, guidance, advice, and...
  10. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] go to https://www.appthemes.com/ log in, in the...

go to https://www.appthemes.com/ log in, in the upper right corner you will see Downloads https://my.appthemes.com/purchases/ from there you can download appthemes updater plugin.
  11. Dimitris Need to do this in Wordpress, not...

Need to do this in Wordpress, not Classipress...Go to Settings --> Reading -->
  12. You need to import listings in a .csv file to be...

You need to import listings in a .csv file to be mapped. Go to your dashboard, click on the "Vantage" tab and then click on the "Import listing" tab and use the browse function where it says "Select...
  13. will update plugin within 5-6 hrs

will update plugin within 5-6 hrs
  14. There are some docs re: child themes, such as: ...

There are some docs re: child themes, such as:

https://docs.appthemes.com/tutorials/child-themes-vantage-getting-started-styling/
  15. [SOLVED] You could try resetting permalinks in WP admin.

You could try resetting permalinks in WP admin.
  16. Probably because it's not possible to set up a...

Probably because it's not possible to set up a recurring payment from the vendor's with a bank transfer.
  17. Replies
    Views

Easy. Backend. Go to Ads ---) Forums ----) Edit...

Easy. Backend. Go to Ads ---) Forums ----) Edit (piece of paper with pencil icon on the right side). On this page you will have all your categories and check which ones are required. You need to do...
  18. Thanks for the ClassiPress help forum

Just wanted to say "Thank You" to the support team at AppThemes and to all the helpful members.
    There are sure to be tons of complaints in any forum. But it's better than no forum at all.
    It must...
  19. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] I fixed this myself. I had not chosen my IPN...

I fixed this myself. I had not chosen my IPN settings and had not entered my listener URL. That created this error message.
  20. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] Hello, After two weeks my App is approved. It...

Hello,

After two weeks my App is approved.
    It is about convincing Paypal how you work, which terms, refund and other policies will be used etc..
  21. I do not have seem to have this problem and I...

I do not have seem to have this problem and I understand the issue is fixed with latest version, however there are lots of threads on this forum discussing the issue.
  22. I understand what you mean now. Well appthemes...

I understand what you mean now. Well appthemes have not positioned the 'Custom Forms' in the same location as explained in their tutorial you showed above.
    This option is called just 'Forms' and you...
  23. Replies
    Views

barccc your site esportsgfx.com works fine for me...

barccc your site esportsgfx.com works fine for me using Safari on a Mac.

I registered, as malkie, got email link, set up password and after changed password and got a changed password email. "This...
  24. Hi, I found this and it worked,...

Hi, I found this and it worked, https://gist.github.com/strangerstudios/33cf7945590ca0f518e9
    When the user requests a password reset wordpress creates a key in the database and then after the user...
  25. Replies
    Views

Please Add To All APP Theme Docs.

*Only if not already added:

Please Add To All APP Theme Docs: After a few years of almost daily testing and development with CP, there is no friendly method for a web dev. or site owner to remove...
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4