Search:

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Single coupon pages are one of the major problems...

Single coupon pages are one of the major problems for Clipper (there are many others). Google doesn't like thin content pages and that's one of the reasons why so many Clipper sites were punished by...
  2. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] Hi, Here is the fix for all customers that are...

Hi,

Here is the fix for all customers that are using WordPress 3.4 and Clipper 1.3.1

Please add the following code to your functions.php inside your theme

/**
    * query coupons on...
  3. Thanks for reporting! Add into style.css file...

Thanks for reporting!

Add into style.css file class "newtag"

.newtag{z-index:99;position:relative;}
  4. Replies
    Views

We really need the coding guru to help us on...

We really need the coding guru to help us on adding video to the Store Description Box.

Why Videos???

8 Reasons for Video Marketing

Here are 8 reasons why you must include video...
  5. Replies
    Views

Here is the deeper SEO picture

couponspicy, This will probably be my last post in this thread because I am going to question what you mean by "seo team"? "seo purpose"? When I look at your sites simply at what I SEE in your...
  6. Replies
    Views

Consider this important subject

I will repeat my previous advice. You have to think about the actual code and its structure on your pages. You cannot avoid that one if you want to be more competitive in natural, organic search and...
  7. Replies
    Views

Remove Thin Content Most classifieds affected...

Remove Thin Content

Most classifieds affected with low traffic on our site were repeated ads from posters. This ads also might have been viewed by Google as copied / duplicate content from another...
  8. Replies
    Views

Very useful information and action steps to...

Very useful information and action steps to address thin contents that typically apply to classified sites, coupon sites and job listing sites, the core AppThemes WordPress apps.

One simple action...
  9. Replies
    Views

Site traffic hit by Google Panda? It is essential...

Site traffic hit by Google Panda? It is essential to find thin content on your site and remove it to avoid being slapped by Google algorithm penalties like Google Panda, which specifically target to...
  10. Replies
    Views

The easiest and simplest is to use plugin if not...

The easiest and simplest is to use plugin if not you can use some coding like what I have done to my ClassiPress site.

1. Social Sharing Button on top of all pages, posts and single ad listing....
  11. Replies
    Views

We are always guessing on the fearsome Google...

We are always guessing on the fearsome Google algorithm and the frequent updating with new methods.

These are the possibilities:

1.Google Aging algorithm updating

As your site is 3 months’...
  12. Replies
    Views

This is GOOGLE. Its happens not only now, since...

This is GOOGLE. Its happens not only now, since their Adwords introductions. You just need to follow this important rule : Don't build your business based on Google's organic search traffic. You will...
  13. Why is this particular yoast function causing...

Why is this particular yoast function causing these errors within clipper? after modifiying yoast with the updated "nofollow", I still see errors on clipper.
  14. Replies
    Views

Is this the only way to get support or can I...

Is this the only way to get support or can I email someone?
  15. I changed whatever u said but it doesn't work, i...

I changed whatever u said but it doesn't work, i added sample coupon for this store "100bestbuy.com" it shows only home page not in store page active coupon list.
  16. i sent the ftp detail from pm...

i sent the ftp detail from pm...
  17. Thread: Top Members Page

by mikel
    Replies
    Views

Can someone please help and let me know if that...

Can someone please help and let me know if that plugin is compatible with Clipper??
  18. i dont forget..........some coupon have...

i dont forget..........some coupon have expiration and some coupon dont have expiration date. chec out my latest updated coupon from firstcry.com this coupon have expiration date but doesn't show in...
  19. my wordpress admin page ...

my wordpress admin page couponsnorth.com/wp-admin

username: visucoupons
    pass: ...
  20. Please check others post, most of the people have...

Please check others post, most of the people have same problem!!!
  21. i adding the coupon using back end from wordpress...

i adding the coupon using back end from wordpress dash board coupons--->addnew...please find the solution
  22. The issue is that the coupons are not added to...

The issue is that the coupons are not added to the "Stores". Please find the images for the store "seventymm"
    just check this link http://couponsnorth.com/stores/seventymm/ this store...
  23. Thread: Top Members Page

by mikel
    Replies
    Views

What about using a plugin like...

What about using a plugin like http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/bainternet-user-ranks/
  24. Coupons not showing when clicked on Store link or Category link?

When I add a new coupon with clpr votes-up 0 and clpr votes down 0, it does not show up in the Store view or Category view. Then my coupon will show in the Store count(6) but does not show in the...
  25. Thread: Top Members Page

by mikel
    Replies
    Views

Top Members Page

Is there anyway to create a Top members page? Which shows stats on the top members of the site (coupons submitted, comments made, ratings given)??
Page 1 of 2 1 2