Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

You site looks nice even with the default...

You site looks nice even with the default template look.

SEO nowadays is getting difficult to comprehend specially with the recent Google algorithm changes. Google is now nostly using social...
  2. Replies
    Views

Yes 1000-3000 per day and made $500+ each day. ...

Yes 1000-3000 per day and made $500+ each day.

i hired one good team, for my seo purpose. you can also contact them, i have hired them for regular inputting my coupon data and other data entry...
  3. Replies
    Views

Submitting articles to directories is a good...

Submitting articles to directories is a good starting point for SEO, but you need to be selective of the ones you choose submit with. Same goes for submitting your site to web directories. Many of...
  4. Replies
    Views

You may prepare some standard descriptions for...

You may prepare some standard descriptions for different classes of coupons and use article spinner to spin a good numbers of uniquely articles and post them to your coupon pages.

You may want to...
  5. Replies
    Views

New sites frequently show up on the first few...

New sites frequently show up on the first few pages and then after a few days they drop way down. It usually takes months before rankings stabilize. Just keep building links and adding new fresh...
  6. Replies
    Views

Google "Aging Delay". A new website has to prove...

Google "Aging Delay". A new website has to prove its self with Google. Junk links from articles directories are worthless at best.

Get people involved in your website and offer something nobody...
  7. Replies
    Views

I believe one of the reasons could be your recent...

I believe one of the reasons could be your recent articles backlinks to the very minimum content of your coupon pages. Google view this as trying to manipulate the search results with tactic,...
  8. Replies
    Views

Open "appthemes-functions.php" file and in a...

Open "appthemes-functions.php" file and in a first function "appthemes_get_custom_taxonomy" add new "case" like this:

and now You may call this function in loop with new parameter to get slug...