Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. OK forget my last post. I tried a couple of...

OK forget my last post. I tried a couple of options and they didn't work. However, for anyone else wanting a simple solution that WORKS, try this!...
  2. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] Hi trifanion, As a troubleshooting process,...

Hi trifanion,

As a troubleshooting process, please disable all your plugins temporarily as it could be due to plugin conflict. This is because some plugin functions could interfere with the...
  3. [TUTORIAL] How to solve problem with Pagination or “Woops! not found page 404″

I see often pagination problem for ClassiPress users. Usualy it’s the problem when you’re redirecting to "Woops! not found page 404"

How to solve it?

I want to share good solution for it. You...
  4. [TUTORIAL] Hi I checked the last version and it did not work...

Hi I checked the last version and it did not work for me either on WordPress 3.4 and ClassiPress 3.1.9. It is corrected now and should work. Please let me know if it does not.

Regards,
    Mohsin
  5. ok it works but doesnt work. Just realised...

ok it works but doesnt work.

Just realised when I do a refine the url that is created is:

/?s=&scat=&cp_city_zipcode=&distance=50++miles&amount=£5914+-+£8950&sa=Go&refine_search=yes

this...
  6. [TUTORIAL] How to Add an extra field in the user profile and inherit them in ads

Inherit the address (and other extra fields) of the user in the ad is very useful for those users who have a lot of ads.
    This allows the user does not enter every time one and same values ​​and...
  7. [PLUGIN RECOMMENDED] Hello Einstein, the plugin does not set a default...

Hello Einstein, the plugin does not set a default sort. Ads are only sorted when you select an option from the drop down. If you would like them to be sorted by price by default, this can be easily...
  8. [SERVICE PROVIDER] "Compare Ads" mods available now :) || 40% Discount on all appthemes plugins/mods

Dear Appthemes Lovers,

Another much needed mod released by Melbweb :) - "Compare Ads"

Features:

* Allow your users to compare classified ads

Screenshot:
  9. multiple drop-down search form using custom fields and custom taxonomies [part 2]

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

now we need to place the drop-down box where it belongs. so, open the theme-searchbar.php located in themes -> classipress ->...