Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Why don't you guys (Developers of Clipper) set an...

Why don't you guys (Developers of Clipper) set an option in Clipper theme to hide coupons ? We are losing sales because of it. We get good number of traffic and we are unable to convert them as leads...
  2. Replies
    Views

The plugin may need modification to work with...

The plugin may need modification to work with Clipper's custom post type and custom taxonomy structure. However, you may check this related thread...
  3. I have figured this out. You need to do the...

I have figured this out.

You need to do the following mods:

• Single-coupon.php

Add:

<script type="text/javascript">
  4. function clpr_recreate_meta_votes(){ global...

function clpr_recreate_meta_votes(){
    global $wpdb;

$sql = "SELECT $wpdb->posts.ID FROM $wpdb->posts WHERE $wpdb->posts.post_type = 'coupon'";
    $postids = $wpdb->get_col($sql);

5. Unfortunetaly you are right. The above query...

Unfortunetaly you are right.

The above query will work on a healthy site, will update all percent meta to 100. To recreate the coupons the method suggested is to add the following code to your...
  6. Replies
    Views

It going to be changed/fixed in 1.2.4 release....

It going to be changed/fixed in 1.2.4 release. Thanks for explaining issue with expiry date.
  7. Hi, i am sorry for the late response. The sql...

Hi, i am sorry for the late response.

The sql query you can use is "UPDATE `wp_postmeta` SET `meta_value` = '100' WHERE `meta_key` = 'clpr_votes_percent'" . We also considered how this function...
  8. Replies
    Views

I will reiterate a request for prediction with...

I will reiterate a request for prediction with the developer team.
  9. Replies
    Views

The fix for this is going to be included in the...

The fix for this is going to be included in the next release (v1.2.2) which is to be released very soon (estimated in the next week). If the fix is available sooner in the form of the development...
  10. Same for me -- But even worse is that fact that...

Same for me -- But even worse is that fact that new coupons don't show on the store page at all until someone gives them a thumbs up! -- Also can't import coupons because of the category duplicating...
  11. Replies
    Views

In "single-coupon.php" replace buggy part of...

In "single-coupon.php" replace buggy part of code:

with correct one:

P.S. don't see wrap code option on this forum, so hope simple quote option will not destroy the code:/
    P.S.2.
    - 1:...