Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Months ago I made very specific recommendations...

Months ago I made very specific recommendations privately to the people most in charge of or able to improve the forum in this regard.

In fact, several times I have given considerable thought to...
  2. [TUTORIAL] Ok !!! Now open you 'index.php' which you...

Ok !!!

Now open you 'index.php' which you will find on wordpress installation directory. Something like this:

<?php

/**
    * Front to the WordPress application. This file doesn't do...
  3. Replies
    Views

Here is the deeper SEO picture

couponspicy, This will probably be my last post in this thread because I am going to question what you mean by "seo team"? "seo purpose"? When I look at your sites simply at what I SEE in your...
  4. Replies
    Views

[TUTORIAL] Floating Facebook Fan box

This is a simple tutorial to have a floating Facebook fan box like I have on my website. If someone interested, can follow this tutorial.

Step1:

Put this css code in your main stylesheet file
  5. Replies
    Views

Site traffic hit by Google Panda? It is essential...

Site traffic hit by Google Panda? It is essential to find thin content on your site and remove it to avoid being slapped by Google algorithm penalties like Google Panda, which specifically target to...
  6. Replies
    Views

My Horse Classified Site

Im Almost Done making my Horse Classified site for danish users, and it has taken loads of time tweaking al kinda stuff within Classipress.. Most of the work is done backend, small bugs and other...
  7. Replies
    Views

Problem 1, you modified your theme, and with...

Problem 1, you modified your theme, and with other javascript. The theme selector uses javascript so you could have very well broken you theme that way.
    Problem 2, have you looked at the firebug...
  8. Woohoo! Glad you boys got your map issues sorted...

Woohoo! Glad you boys got your map issues sorted out, finally :)

Woohoo! Heureux que vous avez obtenu votre garçons questions Plan triés, enfin = Google Translate, probablement mal :)
  9. Try changing your Googlemap Settings to your own...

Try changing your Googlemap Settings to your own country code - MY = Malaysia and in the sidebar-gmap.php file change the LatLng, zoom settings for your map around line 49:

function load() {
  10. [TUTORIAL] You need to modify two files "sidebar-ad.php /...

You need to modify two files "sidebar-ad.php / single-ad_listing.php", both can be edited through the Wordpress editor.

1 - Disable the sidebar Map

Open the "sidebar-ad.php" and change...