Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. @waitercoater, thanks for pointing out this...

@waitercoater, thanks for pointing out this problem. I was able to reproduce it. It's already fixed on the Dev. build.

You can use the Dev. build on your website. It's stable, and will continue to...
  2. No probs! I just registered using a test...

No probs! I just registered using a test username/email just now to view the job page. If you use firebug, I can actually see the <li> option:
    <li style="" id="jr_fx_linkedin_apply"> ...
  3. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] To anyone having this problem, please download...

To anyone having this problem, please download 1.6.1 again and make sure you replace your current framework folder with the new one. It should solve the problem.
  4. Before anything else, try disabling all your...

Before anything else, try disabling all your plugins temporarily as it could be due to plugin conflict.
  5. Replies
    Views

Here you go, it is called FXtender ...

Here you go, it is called FXtender by forum user sebet. Works great!
  6. Replies
    Views

I'm using different SEO tactics in addition to...

I'm using different SEO tactics in addition to using All In One SEO Pack on my site by breaking up the following list on a daily basis, so as not to lose track of where I'm at in regards to SEO...
  7. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] The image of the profile is an avatar and can be...

The image of the profile is an avatar and can be modified using the Gravatar service.
  8. Replies
    Views

[MOD NEEDED] Regulation by Google Adsense is not allowed to...

Regulation by Google Adsense is not allowed to use more than 3 ad units per page.

But if you want to use blocks of links follows the code to be inserted into the Text Widget.
  9. Replies
    Views

Add Apply with LinkedIn to your jobs.

Hi,

I just discovered this and am learning how it can be implemented or if it should not be implemented at all because there is no direct benefit to the job board owner.

Thoughts?

Thank you,...
  10. Replies
    Views

also simple twitter connect can do alot for you...

also simple twitter connect can do alot for you what you want... just check it out!
  11. You may check this link though it is about...

You may check this link though it is about classipress but it is the same process in clearing up the database entries http://forums.appthemes.com/reset-dashbord-stats-14193/ .
  12. Replies
    Views

[FEATURE CONSIDERED] I would also like to register my interest in the...

I would also like to register my interest in the above request. By offering job seekers membership, complete with the ability to upload their resume and offer a "1 click" applying service, you should...
  13. Replies
    Views

[FEATURE CONSIDERED] Register for job seekers

In my opinion at any job seeker should have a double registration.

1-Companies looking for employees.

2-Persons looking for work.

Currently the registration for companies is quite good,...