Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Refine Results: Search radius on a category

azizuzzaman:

There are Advanced Search procedures that can be activated in Classipress. The are switched off by default. To activate them, see...
  2. Replies
    Views

azizuzzaman, problem can be in site configuration...

azizuzzaman, problem can be in site configuration if you put in in Settings >> Reading >> Front page displays >> Static Page. Check it and set in Your latest posts there.
    Also problem can be if you...
  3. Replies
    Views

Ok, it seems that this is a new site that you are...

Ok, it seems that this is a new site that you are trying to set up. And i guess that some things went wrong while doing so. You may delete it and install it again.
  4. Thread: H1, H2, H3 Tags?

by laura
    Replies
    Views

I just noticed this thread this morning, and pm...

I just noticed this thread this morning, and pm azizuzzaman :)
  5. Replies
    Views

This is a long time to wait for some feedback ...

This is a long time to wait for some feedback

I use Yoast on every site I work with and for me nothing else compares to it. I have in the past set up similar sites using other SEO plugins and...
  6. Replies
    Views

Hi azizuzzaman, You should build a child theme...

Hi azizuzzaman,
    You should build a child theme for your classipress install. This will help you to keep your changes through ClassiPress updates. If you have modified core files maybe you should use...
  7. If you are comfortable with codes, you may check...

If you are comfortable with codes, you may check the \includes\forms\step-functions.php line 240.

Please take note that this involves editing of the core theme files of which is not recommended as...
  8. I have been using jQuery Page Peel Plugin...

I have been using jQuery Page Peel Plugin. Have not tested with JobRoller, so any feedback here is appreciated.
  9. Replies
    Views

You're using a caching plugin?

You're using a caching plugin?
  10. Replies
    Views

I'm glad that worked

I'm glad that worked
  11. Replies
    Views

Not sure about that one, maybe if you look in to...

Not sure about that one, maybe if you look in to some add packs maybe an option, like instead of a name of the pack change name to a price, then add pack is purchased at a set price, im not to sure...