Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. [SOLVED] Just had a look and it probably should show up if...

Just had a look and it probably should show up if you flip the smartphone in landscape view. Smaller than that, it would make sense to be hidden.
  2. [SOLVED] Can you please explain a bit more what you're...

Can you please explain a bit more what you're trying to accomplish? You want to show the featured slider on smartphones? AFAIK its the default Classipress behavior as I didn't modify it much in that...
  3. Samcy Sorry, i thought you already found it:...

Sorry, i thought you already found it: http://marketplace.appthemes.com/plugins/featureme/

Cheers
  4. Your right there's no options in Classipress for...

Your right there's no options in Classipress for customers to cancel or deactivate their registered account. You could request customers who wish to have their account removed from your site to...
  5. The simplest way would be to hide the view count...

The simplest way would be to hide the view count using some css. This will keep the count, but not display it.

In CP3.3.3 in your styles.ccs file, change line 408

.post-block...
  6. No, there is no such admin option and would...

No, there is no such admin option and would require customization from your part.

You may open a new thread in the ClassiPress General Discussions area for help from the community

Cheers
  7. Samcy Hi saff, I know there is a plugin in creation....

Hi saff,

I know there is a plugin in creation. Guess it will be available in the AppThemes marketplace in the next view days.

I'll update this thread when it's online.

Cheers
  8. Samcy Go to your WordPress admin area, => ClassiPress...

Go to your WordPress admin area, => ClassiPress => Settings => General (tab) and set "Home Page Layout" to Standard Style.

You can also remove the link to the categories in your menus setting....
  9. I suggest the following: related ads - will...

I suggest the following:

related ads - will show related ads when viewing an ad page. will help users continue navigate your site but showing them more ads while browsing that they might be...
  10. [SOLVED] Hi can you give me the website link and login...

Hi can you give me the website link and login info then i will check that and do your help thanks..
  11. [SOLVED] Do you have a live site example or at least a...

Do you have a live site example or at least a logo so i can come up with a color scheme?
  12. [SOLVED] what color do you want to match it with? Do you...

what color do you want to match it with? Do you have a live sample?
  13. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] Hey saff, I am self-taught, but a quick Google...

Hey saff,

I am self-taught, but a quick Google search shows that quite a few places run WordPress courses in Sydney - see here: http://www.lmgtfy.com/?q=WordPress+course+sydney

As for that...