Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] Hi ericb, I use local clone oficial site. For...

Hi ericb,
    I use local clone oficial site. For backup and migrate websites I use plugin BackupBuddy and local webserver (for Windows) WP Portable (http://wordpress-portable.webnode.com/) or Instant...
  2. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] Then remove the language files from...

Then remove the language files from wp-content/languages/themes/ (I am not sure you need to do anything about your plugins, but I believe you don't) and set in wp-config.php
    define('WPLANG',''); The...
  3. [SOLVED] Registration Trouble with Jobroller 1.6.5

Thx for reporting back and describing how you achieved results. That is the correct way of doing this.
  4. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] Hi ericb, Before anything else, you can try...

Hi ericb,

Before anything else, you can try disabling all you plugins temporarily as it could be due plugin conflict. Also, I have noticed that you are still using Jobroller version 1.5.2 and so...
  5. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] Hi, The first slight mistake you did was to...

Hi,

The first slight mistake you did was to upload jobroller theme with the version numbers.
    there is a space in the name of the theme between jobroller and 1.6.5 ( it's written : /jobroller...
  6. [SOLVED] I am just glad to know. Have a great day. ...

I am just glad to know. Have a great day.

Regards.
  7. [SOLVED] Hi, I have noticed that you are still using...

Hi,

I have noticed that you are still using Jobroller version 1.5.2 and so it is recommended to version 1.6.4 as it already include some security and bug fixes.

Before doing the upgrade, please...