Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

use Mail From plugin by Andrew Hamilton...

use Mail From plugin by Andrew Hamilton --> http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/mail-from/ works perfectly!

reagards

Ozy
  2. Upgrading the same theme should go smooth. If it...

Upgrading the same theme should go smooth. If it doesn't include your menu after upgrade, go to appearance>menu and make sure that your menu is allocated on the left and hit save. Before you upgrade...
  3. Replies
    Views

Hi mzzjewel, I would recommend you start using...

Hi mzzjewel,

I would recommend you start using a child theme or you will have to make the same changes to the theme every time there is a Vantage update.

I hope this helps!
  4. Replies
    Views

Glad the plug in worked for you..I'm doing...

Glad the plug in worked for you..I'm doing something a bit different as I want my business name before the @ sign and the email address after the @ sign instead of domain name. Make sure the plug in...
  5. Replies
    Views

@mzzjewel, I really like it when someone...

@mzzjewel,

I really like it when someone gets that happy after resolving a problem :very_drunk:

Good to hear that you found a solution.
  6. Replies
    Views

You can do this with the Vantage using the Quick...

You can do this with the Vantage using the Quick Edit.
    Go to Admin => Listings => select a list and click the Quick Edit, now choose a new author.
  7. Hai, install the plugin 'wp mail from' and you...

Hai, install the plugin 'wp mail from' and you can edit yourself.....:)
  8. Replies
    Views

First backup your 'vantage' theme folder via ftp,...

First backup your 'vantage' theme folder via ftp, then delete it (if you have made mods, then you have to re upload them again), then upload the new 'vantage' folder (zip) in the wp-themes install...
  9. Replies
    Views

Hi, The only way I have found it possible to...

Hi,

The only way I have found it possible to do this so far is to change the subscriber to an editor, go in and change the listing author to them and then go back and change the editor to...
  10. Replies
    Views

Stillinbeta Go here...

Stillinbeta

Go here to find your answer...
  11. Replies
    Views

Sticky: I'll get this added now, thanks. For those of...

I'll get this added now, thanks.

For those of you who have a Vantage site you'd like to appear in the Vantage showcase, please confirm we have your permission to do so. We won't post them up there...
  12. Good point...Look at the new ideas for Vantage...

Good point...Look at the new ideas for Vantage being proposed and see if this idea is already being voted on. If not create one! Go here for ideas.