Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. I am having the exact same issue. Could you...

I am having the exact same issue.

Could you keep me updated on the solution?

Thanks
    Liam
  2. Hi stevenr999, Kindly PM your site's URL and...

Hi stevenr999,

Kindly PM your site's URL and admin login details so I can check the issue better.

- Jomark
  3. @stevenr999, when the update is released it will...

@stevenr999, when the update is released it will be release with this code. The issue you had could be related with something else since this change doesn't affect your database. Please make sure...
  4. Hi, I have re-opened the ticket and will...

Hi,

I have re-opened the ticket and will update this thread accordingly with the dev team's response.

Update: The dev team has responded to wait for a couple more hours. The fix was pushed but...
  5. Replies
    Views

Hi Steven, Instead of leaving it blank try...

Hi Steven,

Instead of leaving it blank try putting 4 zeroes to see if it has the same effect. I will be referring this to the development team so it can be looked into.

Cheers,

Jomark
  6. [MOD NEEDED] Disabling the sidebar just on the homepage will...

Disabling the sidebar just on the homepage will require some code modification. If you are comfortable with codes, start by commenting or removing the codes below through the index.php (the last line...
  7. I understand that. In my case the server had all...

I understand that. In my case the server had all requirements and for some reason had this kind of problem. I am researching the issue and requesting details of the development team, I think we'll...