Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Vantage 1.2 Beta is now available. ...

Vantage 1.2 Beta is now available.

https://forums.appthemes.com/vantage-1-2-public-beta/

Thanks for hanging with us, everyone. We appreciate the patience.
  2. Replies
    Views

Sticky: List of new items, changes and bug fixes in...

List of new items, changes and bug fixes in Vantage 1.2...

Events

Events are finally here! There are several things that can be done with events in this version.

* Create and edit events
  3. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Vantage 1.2 Beta is now available

Hello Vantage customers. Vantage 1.2 beta is now available! If you wish to participate in the public beta program, read the following steps:

* A full list of Vantage 1.2 changes can be seen in the...
  4. Replies
    Views

Internal testing is completed and fixes have been...

Internal testing is completed and fixes have been submitted. I have spent the day reviewing the theme and talking to the developer and test team. I will likely have another meeting with the developer...
  5. Replies
    Views

What about the problem that when we input an...

What about the problem that when we input an address for a listing that can't be found in Google Maps, so, Vantage changes the address inserted by the user to another one, completely different.

Do...
  6. Replies
    Views

As mentioned, I received files from the developer...

As mentioned, I received files from the developer last week and there were some minor issues to work out. I reviewed again yesterday and the majority of the little niggling issues are resolved. What...
  7. Replies
    Views

jobroller mobile version

Hi, I have just seen that the new classipress 3.3 will work on mobile devices as well. Will this work for new jobroller as well?
  8. Replies
    Views

So, with the new version you will be able to...

So, with the new version you will be able to create a job plan with free re listing and the user can buy a regular job then End the job and relist it as featured.In other words he will be able to...
  9. Replies
    Views

FXtender Pro + JobRoller 1.7 beta

To anyone wanting to try out the new JobRoller 1.7 beta, please disable FXtender Pro first.

JR 1.7 features a new Payment API that is not compatible with the current version of FXtender. I'm...
  10. Replies
    Views

Present fxtender is not compatible with jobroller...

Present fxtender is not compatible with jobroller 1.7. Sebet said in another thread that once stable version of jobroller 1.7 releases. Fxtender will be updated.
  11. Replies
    Views

@fulanito, the max file size is read from your...

@fulanito, the max file size is read from your 'php.ini' file.

Please read this post on stackoverflow on how to change this value.
  12. Replies
    Views

Jomark Hi fulanito, I have yet to encounter a user...

Hi fulanito,

I have yet to encounter a user shared modification relating to this and so in the mean time you can post a request at the Ideas Exchange page...
  13. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] fulanito, The developer explained to me that...

fulanito,

The developer explained to me that multiple location search is not possible after all.Simplyhired does not allow it.I'm sorry for the trouble but probably my settings were somehow...
  14. Replies
    Views

Events is definitely going to be included in...

Events is definitely going to be included in Vantage 1.2. Here are some sneak preview screenshots:

http://cdn.appthemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/Vantage-home-LargeMap-130120A.jpg...