Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

I have a couple of backend shots and a little...

I have a couple of backend shots and a little front-end. I reviewed the theme today and there are still a couple of issue to be worked out. A few things with events were not showing up even though...
  2. Well, well. Aren't I pleased with...

Well, well. Aren't I pleased with myself?:triumphant:

Anyway, after a full day of searching the web for tutorials on the wp-editor function I managed to completely replace the default Vantage text...
  3. Thread: Geo map

by madenza
    Replies
    Views

Had some time to mess with the theme, looks much...

Had some time to mess with the theme, looks much easier to use than the PremiumPress code anyway.
    I have asked Rob to add the map draggable function to see if possible.
    It worked out pretty well I...
  4. Replies
    Views

Hey Pedro, I found a solution to this - I have...

Hey Pedro,

I found a solution to this - I have added the email address field under phone, twitter etc.

Each steps lists the FILENAME the location of the file and what line to paste the code -...
  5. Replies
    Views

Its part of the custom form so you have to make a...

Its part of the custom form so you have to make a custom form that contains the upload field and then add to your categories
  6. Replies
    Views

Hi mtchairs...

Hi mtchairs.
    A new thread for a new question would be preferred as that makes it easier for others to search for it.
    That said... I know what you mean, I'm in Canada, and it seems that our...
  7. I haven't checked, but you might be dealing with...

I haven't checked, but you might be dealing with the default, built-in Wordpress comment form. In which case you should look at the Codex for more information.