Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Samcy Hi Thuan, As i already said above. WordPress...

Hi Thuan,

As i already said above. WordPress Settings => Reading

See the screenshot and do the same:

cheers
  2. Replies
    Views

I'm not seeing any error message. Though there is...

I'm not seeing any error message. Though there is a registration and login problem...Try deactivating any plugins you may have, and see if that helps...
  3. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Below is a list of new items and fixes that are...

Below is a list of new items and fixes that are included in ClassiPress 3.2. Please review. This list may have been updated since it was posted on Monday, October 29.

New image uploader using...
  4. Replies
    Views

Hi thuan, This is how WordPress handles...

Hi thuan,

This is how WordPress handles images.You have two options either decrease the image size allowed for uploading or upgrade your hosting plan.
  5. Replies
    Views

Try renaming the file name translation...

Try renaming the file name translation "classipress-vi_VN.mo" to "canho-vi_VN.mo"
  6. Replies
    Views

The problem is that you renamed the theme folder....

The problem is that you renamed the theme folder.

Is Thus: /wp-content/themes/canho/
    And for the translation work has to be like this: /wp-content/themes/classipress/
  7. There is no feature on this currently and will...

There is no feature on this currently and will definitely require custom coding. However, this has been requested at the Ideas Exchange page http://ideas.appthemes.com/classipress/?orderby=votes of...
  8. Replies
    Views

A simple way to implement such is to create a...

A simple way to implement such is to create a third level dropdowns on the page menu. In this way your header, will not be crowded with menu links.
  9. Replies
    Views

You may do it that way. It can also be done using...

You may do it that way. It can also be done using the Wordpress built theme uploader.

As always, before doing the upgrade make a backup of your database just to be safe.