Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. [SOLVED] I found a manual fix for this problem. Add...

I found a manual fix for this problem.

Add below code into functions.php of child theme (or replace file theme-actions.php from dev release)
  2. [SOLVED] I visited your site and it seems that the problem...

I visited your site and it seems that the problem was solved. I did several test and received no error message "Sorry, Nothing was Found ....."
  3. [SOLVED] You need to change the permalink structure to...

You need to change the permalink structure to standards recommended by AppThemes.
  4. [SOLVED] Please could you inform the site URL so I can...

Please could you inform the site URL so I can check.
  5. Good to know that you got it solved. BTW. Very...

Good to know that you got it solved.

BTW. Very nice site! :very_drunk:
  6. Thank you so so so so much. RESOLVED! :)

Thank you so so so so much. RESOLVED! :)
  7. Hi chadrick, please check this thread:...

Hi chadrick,

please check this thread: http://forums.appthemes.com/jobs-next-page-link-jobroller-not-link-33046/

The solution is shown on page 2
  8. Hi @ll, I will open a ticket for this issue...

Hi @ll,

I will open a ticket for this issue and update this thread as soon as i have more informations or (even better) solutions from a developer.
  9. Have checked on completely fresh install without...

Have checked on completely fresh install without plugins, same problem.
  10. Seems that is only affecting main page as if you...

Seems that is only affecting main page as if you "browse-by".. pagination is working fine, same as with resumes also no problems. Can anyone look in to this problem? don't really want to roll-back...
  11. I can also confirm that when clicking on next...

I can also confirm that when clicking on next hyperlink to go to page 2 of job postings, i see the following. This after upgrade to WP 3.4 a couple minutes ago.

12. Same here, But typing the url (.../?page=2)...

Same here, But typing the url (.../?page=2) manually in the browser works fine. The secong page is shown. Something to do with Wordpress 3.4 Update ? :(
  13. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] Glad to hear you sorted it out. Good to keep the...

Glad to hear you sorted it out. Good to keep the thread in case someone else misses that part too ;) Thanks for the update.
  14. My first guess for your error message would be...

My first guess for your error message would be that your permalinks are not set correctly. If you refer to the JobRoller installation instructions there is more information about what the settings...